What are your main strengths and weaknesses?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What are your main strengths and weaknesses?

Answers:

- I'm very hard-working, organized and multi-tasking. I like to face new challenges. I feel very glad when I have the chance to help people.
- Regarding my weaknesses, I'm a bit impatient sometimes. Sensitive as well. For some specific activities, I prefer to work alone rather than in a team.

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário murilo91 255 1 6
I love helping people, if can help someone I am very glad, because it is a pleasure to me, I work and study hard, because knowledge is the most precious thing ever, you always have to improve yourself independently of your mistakes, but on the other hand, I'm a little shy, I don't like talking in public, I like to do things by myself, on my own whenever I can, I don't share my feelings and emotions easily with people.
But I am a good person, I love being myself!

tell us about you now ;D
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Main strength - Keeping my cool under pressure, say, when my boss starts demanding that I accomplish things ASAP and I indeed accomplish them one at a time.

Main weakness - Blowing my cool when some funny motorist cuts me off abruptly without signaling. I found out that I might as well ride a bus to work and never have to face this problem.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
Strenghts: I'm a cool-headed person, which is good because I don't stress easily. I'm very creative, independent and easy--going and
determined (once I finally get to make up my mind).

Weakness : I'm very distracted , so it's very likely for me not to do things perfectly or forget things. Plus, I tend not to enjoy working in team because I like to do things on my own time , I don't like anyone rushing me or telling me what I have to do, how or when and usually I don't impose my opinions on people ,so it's frustating not to be listened to but it fairly happens to me. And one of the worst things, I'm extremely undecided about almost every decision I have to make. Sometimes I take months to make a decision. A proper torture for me.
Main Strength: I really like to learn new things and i love to be curious about ANYTHING.. another good strength of mine is to be a Sincere and honest person. I think that's one of the best traits.. Be trustworthy is amazing.

Main Weakness: I have some difficult to learn certain things, but i normally learn it through some effort and persistence.
I also am not that social.. i'm learning how to socialize though... =D
Main strengths: I am honest, straightforward and reliable person. If you get my confidence, you may always count on me. I am hardworking and extremely responsible for everything I am in charge. The good thing is that I have
a lot of common sense.

Main weaknesses: The lack of social flexibility and stubborness. The preference to do things by myself than
share with others.
ailime escreveu:Main strengths: I am honest, straightforward and reliable person. If you get my confidence, you may always count on me. I am hardworking and extremely responsible for everything I am in charge. The good thing is that I have a lot of common sense.

Main weaknesses: The lack of social flexibility and stubborness. The preference to do things by myself than share with others.

Ailime,

How about trying this on for size? Then let me know why I changed what I did.

Main strengths: I am an honest, straightforward and reliable person. If you earn my confidence, you may always count on me. I am hardworking and extremely responsible for everything I am in charge of and apply a lot of common sense.

Main weaknesses: I have a lack of social flexibility and I can be stubborn. I often prefer to do things by myself rather than to share tasks with others.

Thank you,

Trying this on for size = literaly as the words indicate = as an idiom = meaning see if you like it.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
w.slayman escreveu:
(...)
I am hardworking and extremely responsible for everything I am in charge of and apply a lot of common sense.

(...)

Bill, shouldn't we have an "I" before "apply"?

I am hardworking (blahblahblah) and I apply ....
Flavia.lm escreveu:
w.slayman escreveu:
(...)
I am hardworking and extremely responsible for everything I am in charge of and apply a lot of common sense.

(...)

Bill, shouldn't we have an "I" before "apply"?

I am hardworking (blahblahblah) and I apply ....

Flavia,

Duhhhhh, I thought I had an I before apply. :oops: :oops:

Now I have to be extra carefull because I have used my allowance of mistakes for the year. ;)

Thanks for catching that one.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Bill,

Thank you for your correction.
It's always nice to read your rewriting. In addition, we improve our vocabulary!

Try something (on) for size = to test something so you can form an opinion about it.
I don't think everyone would be happy working here, but you should try it on for size and see if it's right for you.(The free dictionary)

Regards,