What was the best gift you ever got?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
If it's in order..
-my first pc
-my second pc
-my Demi Lovato's show ♥
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
The best gift I`ve ever received, is my family. It represents all the bright side of my life, filling up my days with warmth of love.
ailime escreveu:The best gift I`ve ever received, is my family. It represents all the bright side of my life, filling up my days with warmth of love.

Ailime,

Good work over all, however the use of all requires a plural subject so ... all the bright sides of ..., and I would like to see the definate article the used as in ... with the warmth of love."

Keep up the good work. :D
Bill,

You are totally right.
Thanks!!
Actually, I never got something very special, but I think I liked to much my cell phone Sony Ericsson, actually, it wasn't exactly a gift, it's was a prize, I was the 5th in a concourse to get a schoolarship in a course to prepare myself for High School concourses, like CEFET and COLTEC, as well as Military School.
My family. It's a very important for me. I love them.
I guess that my first computer was the best gift I ever earned until this moment, not because the device itself, but because of all the improvements that it provided in my life.