To sit in a circle
Sentar em círculo/roda.
- The teacher had the kids sit in a circle.
- After a long day, we gather, sit in a circle and drink some beers.
- If three people are sat in a circle, is it right to say they are sat in a triangle?
Chatting circle or dialogue circle
Circulo de conversa ou diálogo.
- Diogo was sitting in a chatting circle of students.
- We want to form a chatting circle around the food.
Circulo de conversa de aprendizado, de transferência de conhecimento e relacionamento, pode ser uma atividade pedagógica ou uma terapia.
- The purpose of a Yarning circle is for all people to be able to speak and to be heard in a safe and respectful environment.
- The class has a place reserved outside for daily Yarning Circles.