Correção de texto em inglês: My dreams for the future

Hi, my name is Humberto. I'm 14 years old. I'm in eighth grade at school and I often dream about my future. I am very ambitious and I already have some plans about what I will do in my life.

My most immediate plans are summer vacation plans. I'm going to visit my dad, who's working in Germany. I'm going to stay one month there and I'm looking forward to go, because I can practice my English and buy some things.

When I come back, I will be in the first year of high school and I want to ready books and study a lot to pass at Unicamp and be a physicist, like my father, and this is my main objective.

In five years or more, I'll be graduate and I hope to do the postgraduate and be a PhD

When I finish my postgraduate, I'll work and buy a big house for me, then I'll find a beautiful and smart woman to be my wife and have a child with her. In fact, I'll be sucessful and I will have a lot of money, so I will help people that need help.

I am doing my best to make it happen and I am certain that I'll get it.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

Hi, my name is Humberto. I'm 14 years old. I'm in the eighth grade at school and I often dream about my future. I am very ambitious and I already have some plans about what I will do in my life.

My most immediate plans are summer vacation plans. I'm going to visit my dad, who's working in Germany. I'm going to stay there for one month and I'm looking forward to it because I will be able to practice my English and buy some things.

When I come back, I will be in the first year of high school and I want to read books and study a lot to get into Unicamp and become a physicist, like my father, and this is my main objective.

In five years or more, I'll have graduated and I hope to do a postgraduate course and become a PhD

When I finish my postgraduate course, I'll work and buy a big house for me, then I'll find a beautiful and smart woman to be my wife and have a child with her. In fact, I'll be sucessful and I will have a lot of money, so I will help people that need help.

I am doing my best to make it happen and I am certain that I'll get it.