Correção de texto: My future plans

Avatar do usuário Marcelo Pias 640 1 2 14
Well.. I'm going to write a bit about I want to in my future. I'm Marcelo, I'm 20 years old and I am studying administration, this my first year, I just started... I want to become a administrator and then travel abroad, I'm not sure what country I will go, but of course an English speaker one, I was thinking to go the United Stated, to know their culture, because besides practicing my English I'll know the culture that influence almost the whole world.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Artful Dodger 4500 6 13 103
Suggestions:

Well... I'm going to write a bit about what I want to do in the future. Firstly, I'm Marcelo, I'm 20 years old and I am studying business administration. This my first year, since I have just started... I want to become an administrator and then travel abroad; though I'm not sure where to go yet, it will be an English-speaking country. I'm considering travelling to the United States, in order practice my English and know the culture that influences almost the whole world.

Cheers!
Avatar do usuário Juliana Rios 18850 21 98 389
Here are a few things I would change, working off of Dodger's original translation:

Well... I'm going to write a bit about what I want to do in my/the future. Firstly, I'm Marcelo, I'm 20 years old and I am studying business administration. This is my first year, since I have just started... I want to become an administrator and then travel abroad; though I'm not sure where to go yet, it will be an English-speaking country. I'm considering travelling to the United States, in order to practice my English and get to know/learn about the culture that influences most of the world.

I might be wrong, but I take "knowing a culture" to mean having a profound understanding of that culture's inner workings and subtleties. In most contexts, "knowing" is much more of a state than a process. If I wanted to describe the process of learning about a culture, I would favor "getting to know a culture" over "knowing a culture" (unless that was the intended meaning).