Correção de texto: Request of orientation

Dear Dr. Burkholder,

My name is Paula Suleiman and I concluded the undergraduate in Biological Sciences at Universidade Federal de Viçosa in 2011. In 2013, I obtained the Master’s degree in Ecology and Natural Resources at the same institution.
I have been working with feeding habits of Trichiurus lepturus in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, since 2011. Now, I intend to developed studies about isotopic composition of this species and its feeding items, in association whit local ecological knowledge of fishermen involved. My interest is based on the lack of information about this issue in Rio de Janeiro state.
I have been following your research and I’m very interested in it. Because of this I would like to arrange a meeting to discuss the possibility of your orientation in my PhD degree at your University.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Paula Suleiman.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário gabrielock 895 1 15
Dear Dr. Burkholder,

My name is Paula Suleiman and I concluded my undergraduate in Biologial Sciences in the Federal University of Viçosa in 2011.Later, in 2013, I obtained my Master's degree in Ecology and Natural Resources in the same institution.
I have been working studying the feeding habits of the Trichiurus' leptures in Rio de Janeiro, since 2011. Now, I intend to develop my studies about isotopic composition of this one same specie and what it feeds of, in association with the local ecolocigal knowledge of fishermen involved on this. My interest i based on the lack of information this issue has in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
I have been following your research and I'm very interested on it. Because of that I would like to arrange a meeting with you to discuss the possibility of your orientation in my PhD degree at your University.

I look forward hearing from you.

(the end of this message is fine I just couldn't look at it as I accidently went to the formatation are of the answer)
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Some little corrections, I am sure others will come in the wake of it.

======
My name is Paula Suleiman, and I concluded my undergraduate studies and received my bachelor degree in Biological Sciences in the Federal University of Viçosa in 2011.

Also: ...and I completed a degree in Biological Sciences... (sounds more informal, but it´s found in some texts)

E, in English, is always capitalized. At least in written English, LOL.
Granted, in chats one can overlook that. ;)
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
...my bachelor degree in Biological Sciences at the Federal University of Viçosa in 2011.

Erm, sorry for that one! It´s about time to catch my forty winks! :oops: