Correção de texto: The struggle to learn writing by yourself

This is the fourth or fifth site that I try to use to correct my writing. I am studying English by myself and, thus, I should find some way to correct my texts. However, in the internet, I have been struggling to find out this way. First, I tried the Lang-8, following a tip from a youtuber. The idea of the site excited me since some native could correct my texts for free; I just would have to correct others texts in Portuguese. Nevertheless, I found out that there are a lot of texts in English in this site and my texts was not been corrected. The same occured in Italki and Busuu, while in the last I could not even write about any task that I want. This way, I am writing in this site, that I already known, but I feel bad by just writing my texts here and wait someone to correct, I mean, without doing any contributtion to the forum. Thus, I am thinking about continue to use English Experts and try to contribute with the forum, even if my English is nothing to write home about. And if you that are reading could tell me some tip to my situation, I would be grateful.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
This way, I am going to submit my pieces of text to corrections. In return, I plan to contribute to the site myself, by helping others with correction and comments. I would feel bad by only having my texts corrected and not doing any contribution to the Forum.
Thus, I want to keep using the English Experts and to contribute with the forum, even if my English skills are not particularly good (1).
And I would be most grateful if anyone that happens to come across this text could offer some tips, comments, corrections or opinion. That will be of great help to improve my writing (and English) skills.

(1) even if my English is not (that) good.
Even if my English is not good.
Even if my English isn´t near perfect...
Even if my English isn´t good enough to help others as of now.
Even if my English isn´t good enough to do that, at this time.
Even if my English isn´t that good to be a writer, etc...

====================================================
Congrats on daring to submit your text, and expressing yourself in the process. As for correcting entries of other members, perhaps would be a good idea to wait a little while.
Obviously, we know that what you are after is improvement on your English, and you will get there.
Count on us, and don´t worry about or feel bad about not helping your fellow learners.
Indeed this frees you to do your own proofreading, and this doesn´t precludes you from posting or giving your opinion on any given topic you find interesting.

And finally, this is just a preliminary draft (after polishing part of your text), certainly others will rework it to a even better version. ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
Hi there!

Sugestões:

This is the fourth or fifth site that I try to use to correct my writing. I am studying English by myself and, thus, I should find some way to correct my texts. However, in the Internet, I have been struggling to find out this way. First, I tried the Lang-8, following a tip from a youtuber. The idea of the site excited me since some native could correct my texts for free; I just would have to correct others texts in Portuguese. Nevertheless, I found out that there are a lot of texts in English in this site and my texts was not been corrected my texts haven't been corrected / weren't corrected. The same occured in Italki and Busuu, while in the last I could not even write about any task that I want. This way, I am writing in this site, that I already known knew but I feel bad by just writing my texts here and wait for someone to correct, I mean, without doing any contributtion to the forum. Thus, I am thinking about continue continuing to use English Experts and try to contribute with the forum, even if my English is nothing to write home about. And if you that are reading could you tell me some tips to (improve / solve) my situation, I would be grateful.

My tips:
There are many ways to help. Even post like yours can be really useful, so that people can try to correct it. My guess is just keep on learning, by doing so try to see people's difficulties and if you can help somehow;
You see, you have grammar, and you're good when writing, try to help to improve texts;
Just to point out some grammar examples, some short translations, anything can be the difference between questions and answers, certainty and doubt... ;)

Cheers!