Question: Did you cry when you watched Titanic?
Examples of answers:
- Yes, because that was really moving to see all those people dying, and that was based on a true story.
- Yes, I did. Poor Jack!
- No. Were there any reason for me to cry?
- Yes, because I was keeping my fingers crossed for Jack and Rose to live happily foverer.
- No, I don't usually cry when watching movies.
- Yes... and I still do everytime I listen to "My Heart Will Go On".
- No, because I slept after the first hour of movie.
Now it is your turn!