Do you play any musical instrument?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3800 1 9 84
Question:

Examples of answers:
- Unfortunatelly I don't know how to play any.
- Yes, I play the guitar. I learned it when I was six, my grandpa taught me.
- I'm that one who pretends that is playing pandeiro with any stuff that is around...
- Yes, I play the drums / the piano / the saxophone, etc.

Related topics:
Aprenda inglês tocando violão
Ampliando o vocabulário: Play

Now it's your turn!
Yes. I play the piano. But I'm not a good pianist. How sad! :(
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar agora!
Yes, I play drums and bass guitar since I was 8 years old.

Best regards
Started to learn how to play guitar but realized soon that was not for me. Don't have the makings to be an artist so I have to study hard to make a good living as an ordinary person.
Hi,
I liked the idea. I also play guitar, bass and guitar.
I'm starting in english and would like you to evaluate my english, not my voice :P
To give a different touch, I put a reverb on the guitar.

Music: Endless Love
Cover by SergioS

http://www.4shared.com/audio/NpCbLdgY/Endless-love.html

See you later,
SergioS
linux.sergio escreveu:Hi,
I liked the idea. I also play guitar, bass and guitar.
I'm starting in english and would like you to evaluate my english, not my voice :P
To give a different touch, I put a reverb on the guitar.

Music: Endless Love
Cover by SergioS

http://www.4shared.com/audio/NpCbLdgY/Endless-love.html

See you later,
SergioS

Sergio,

Please consider the following rewrite, and let me know if you understand why I made the changes. Also please feel free to ask any questions and I will attempt to answer them.

"I like the question, and to answer it I play guitar both bass and acoustic, with a reverb unit to add a different touch.
I am just starting to study English, and would like you to evaluate my English, not my voice."
:P
Due to my total lack of rhythm and the fact that I am tone deaf, I would not even consider embarassing myself with any attempt to play a musical instrument. On a related subject, on the rare occassion that I attempt to sing a hymn in church, along with everyone else, they stop singing and stare at me in shock. :lol: If I sing a lullaby to a baby she starts crying. :lol: :lol: When I sing in the shower the water quits running. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't carry a tune in a bushel basket.

Idiom:
Can't carry a tune in a bushel basket.
see: http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/bucket
Avatar do usuário Lucas PAYNE 260 7
yes, I play guitar and acoustic guitar.

I use music to learn english.
Lucas PAYNE escreveu:yes, I play guitar and acoustic guitar.

I use music to learn english.

Lucas,

I have one very minor suggestion, the first word in any sentence must be capitalized. I think that you made a typo in not capitalizing Yes. Otherwise excellent construction and choice of words.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 11790 1 20 194
Harmonica and a Cassio keyboard here.