Exercício: Finding the spelling mistakes.

Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
There are 20 spelling mistakes in the letter below :

Dear Sir,

I am writting to complain about an article that apeared in the ' Winners and Loosers' section in last weekend's edition of your newspaper.

The article wich analyses the growth of my educational publishing company "ABC", describes me as 'a man with surprisingly little education' and attributes my success to ' agresive ambition and a complete disregard for the wellfare of his employees'.
This is, of course, totaly untrue, and althought I do not intend to justify myself or my business methods, their are one two observations I feel ought to make.

Firstly, the economics degree I obtained from Bristol University speaks for itself,particularly, I feel, as I graduated with first class honours. In adition, whilst I am proud to consider myself ambitious, this is not at the expense of my staff, who would, I know, be only too pleased for you to intervue them. Indeed,they would be disappointed if they were not given the oportunity to inform your readers of their generous salary, impresive working conditions and excellent promotion prospects.

As you can imagine, your article has caused considerable pane and embarrassment, both too myself and my family, who found it extremly upsetting. I trust you will print an apology in the next edition of your newspaper, pointing out and rectifying the innacurancies in the article.

Yours faithfuly
John Austin
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
1) apeared
2) too
3) agresive
4) extremely
5) innacurancies
6) althought
7) their
8) loosers
9 adition
10) impresive
11) faithfuly
12) writing
13) wich
14) welfare
15) totaly
16) oportunity
17) intervue

hummmmmmmmm...
Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about an article that appeared in the ' Winners and Losers' section in last weekend's edition of your newspaper.

The article which analyses the growth of my educational publishing company "ABC", describes me as 'a man with surprisingly little education' and attributes my success to ' aggressive ambition and a complete disregard for the welfare of his employees'.
This is, of course, totally untrue, and although I do not intend to justify myself or my business methods, their are one two observations I feel ought to make.

Firstly, the economics degree I obtained from Bristol University speaks for itself,particularly, I feel, as I graduated with first class honours. In addition, whilst I am proud to consider myself ambitious, this is not at the expense of my staff, who would, I know, be only too pleased for you to interview them. Indeed,they would be disappointed if they were not given the opportunity to inform your readers of their generous salary, impressive working conditions and excellent promotion prospects.

As you can imagine, your article has caused considerable pane and embarrassment, both too myself and my family, who found it extremely upsetting. I trust you will print an apology in the next edition of your newspaper, pointing out and rectifying the inaccuracies in the article.

Yours faithfully,
John Austin

Is this correct?
Avatar do usuário kelvinmunhoz 10
Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about an article that appeared in the ' Winners and Losers' section in last weekend's edition of your newspaper.

The article which analyses the growth of my educational publishing company "ABC", describes me as 'a man with surprisingly little education' and attributes my success to ' aggressive ambition and a complete disregard for the welfare of his employees'.
This is, of course, totally untrue, and although I do not intend to justify myself or my business methods, there's one observation I feel ought to make.

Firstly, the economics degree I obtained from Bristol University speaks for itself, particularly, I feel, as I graduated with first class honours. In addition, whilst I am proud to consider myself ambitious, this is not at the expense of my staff, who would, I know, be only too pleased for you to interview them. Indeed,they would be disappointed if they were not given the opportunity to inform your readers of their generous salary, impressive working conditions and excellent promotion prospects.

As you can imagine, your article has caused considerable pane and embarrassment, both to myself and my family, who found it extremely upsetting. I trust you will print an apology in the next edition of your newspaper, pointing out and rectifying the inaccuracies in the article.

I couldn't find others, where are they?