Good afternoon Ancrispa
Below is my answer exercise:
This is standard:
Have you been to Liverpool yet? (Manchester)
No, I haven’t been to Liverpool yet , but I’ve already been to Manchester.
These are my answers:
1. Has Tom learned how to use a tablet yet? (computer)
No, Tom hasn’t learned how to use a tablet yet, but he’s already learned computer
2. Have they read David Copperfield yet? (Nicholas Nickleby)
No, they haven’t read David Cooperfield yet, but they’ve already read Nicholas Nickleby.
3. Has John spoken to Vladimir yet? (Russel)
No, John hasn’t spoken to Vladimir yet, but he’s already spoken to Russel.
4. Has Elizabeth phoned Harry yet? (George)
No, Elizabeth hasn’t phoned Harry yet, but she’s already phoned to George.
5. Has Daniel learned to speak Italian yet? (Portuguese)
No, Daniel hasn’t learned to speak Italian yet, but he’s already learned speak Portuguese.
6. Have they done the dishwashing yet? (the laundry)
No, they haven’t done the dishwashing yet, but they’ve already done the laundry.
7. Have you been to the bakery yet? (butchery)
No, I haven’t been to the bakery yet, but I’ve already been to the butchery.
8. Has Tina sent a letter yet? ( an email)
No, Tina hasn’t sent a letter yet, but she’s already sent an email.
9. Have you met Tom yet? (Andrea)
No, I haven’t met Tom yet, but I’ve already met Andrea.
10. Have Brian and Sandra bought the books yet? (magazines)
No, Brian and Sandra haven’t bought the books yet, but they’ve already bought the magazines.
11. Have you written your essay yet? ( an email)
No, I haven’t written your essay yet, but I’ve already written an email.
12. Have you read the newspaper yet? (weekly magazine)
No, I haven’t read the newspaper yet, but I’ve already read weekly magazine.
13. Has Domenico finished watering the garden yet? ( plant the roses)
No, Domenico hasn’t finished watering the garden yet, but he’s already finished plant the roses.
14. Has François done the shopping yet? (hair)
No, François hasn’t done the shopping yet, but he’s already done the hair.
15. Has Katherine worn her new skirt yet? (dress)
No, Katherine hasn’t worn her new skirt yet, but she’s already worn her dress.
16. Has Francis fixed the kitchen leaky faucet yet? (bathroom leaky plumbing)
No, Francis hasn’t fixed the kitchen leaky faucet yet, but she’s already fixed the bathroom leaky plumbing.
Great exercise, full.
I await answers.
Thank you very much.