How did the two of you meet?

Regras do fórum
Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Flavia.lm 4060 1 10 94
Question: How did the two of you meet?
(In case you're not in a relationship (yet), how would you like this to be?)

Answer:

- I met him through a friend who I worked with. We were spending a holiday with friends at the beach. So I can say that summer love lasts, with no shadow of doubt. ;)

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data

josneywat 315 6
Flavia

Chances are I'll meet that person in a dancefloor.

Marco Brainiac 25 1
Hello there,

Well, I found my my girlfriend in the supermarket when we were shopping, We always saw each other then a I decided to bite the bullet and I had the iniciative and I could introduce myself.

I oftentimes went to the supermarket only to appreciate her.

I think these things happen naturally without preplanning.

Logan18 30
My fiancee and I are friends since our childhood, our families are friends for a long time. I've always liked her but she was dating a friend of mine, so I never tried to reach her and say what I really felt. But on a sunny day I saw a beautiful girl wearing long green dress and asked a friend to tell her that I would like to speak with her. Then we start to dating and now we're going marry in 2011.

Gustavo Dias 25
I don't know, because I ain't had any relationship...
The most important is that I'm living very well even without it.

Silvia Mattos
Hi, I met my husband when I started to work. We worked at the same company, and our relationship still lasts until now !!!!! It's happened 20 years ago!!!!!

peruanita
We met at my friend's party after a soccer play in the spanish comunity in Boston Mass.
I think it was awsome! since the first time a saw him.

ernando 10
I'm not dating someone right now, but as my friend Gustavo, I'm living very well without it until now.

MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você ainda se confunde com os tempos verbais em inglês? Faça o download do Guia de Tempos Verbais em Inglês oferecido pela English Live. Ele tem um resumo bem estruturado para você revisar os conceitos que aprendeu na escola.

Download do Guia em PDF - Grátis!