Will 2021 be a good year?

Donay Mendonça 62660 22 99 1518
Question: Will 2021 be a good year?

Possible answers:

- Yes, I hope so. This pandemic will be over soon, and things will be back to normal.
- No, I don't think so. Unfortunately, our country is going through a hard time, and won't improve any time soon.
- Yes, maybe. It's possible.
- No, 2021 might be worse than 2020.

Now it is your turn! Send us your answer in English and improve your skills.
Cambly Brasil - Mensagem Patrocinada Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
1 resposta
Cinnamon 19620 15 55 460
I believe that 2020 was the year in which people learned to look at the world differently, we started to look inside ourselves and had a closer relationship with those with whom we share the "routines" and tasks of each day (the word routines is in quotation marks "..." because everything we do changed a lot in 2020).
We should not say everything was a waste of time and darkness in 2020. When we face problems or dark times, we grow more. Like the phoenix we must be reborn from the ashes, and that's what moves us.
I am sure that in 2021 we will find our vaccines, the one for Covid-19 and the other for our lack of humanity. The latter, I believe and hope, we will be beginning to discover, due to the fact that above all viruses, hatred, the adversities that come from the lack of a healthy society, the misuse of the media and especially social media (which could definitely have a positive role and don't have it from my point of view), human behavior today is the most infectious disease. This behavior is enhanced by the capacity and speed of information today (many, many times misinformation). Nevertheless, I believe that the seeds of 2020 will provide good harvest in 2021.
Above all, I believe in the good human nature that should prevail and be more evident in the coming years.