Como dizer "Ongueiro (membro de uma ONG) em inglês

Zumstein 1 29 405
Irá Juliano finalmente descobrir as falcatruas do ongueiro?

Anúncio Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu nível de inglês. Perder o medo de se comunicar é o primeiro passo para a fluência. Cadastre-se na Cambly e experimente o método sem compromisso.

Iniciar Conversação
3 respostas
PPAULO 6 47 1.1k
Well, it would be a more deeper answer if one dig a little more, but I´ll try to give a short one:

Is Juliano going to discover/reveal the wrongdoings/misdeeds of the NGO guy? (informal)

Anyway, an NGO migh come in many ways, many different structures, can be international or domestic, academical or not. And the list would go forever.

So, instead of "guy" you could replace it by "member/collaborator/supervisor/founder" etc. That´s my guess, anyway must have other words. Depending on the size of NGO, you could have accountants, staff, etc.

As for "ongueiro" as an adjective (the guy that work to an NGO) I am sure, but I think that there´s not a word that translate it into English, as far as I know (and so far).
Donay Mendonça 22 102 1.5k
Zumstein,

Você pode fazer uso da expressão "NGO member" para dizer "Ongueiro (membro de uma ONG)".

''Frederic Hauge, Bellona's president, which is an NGO member of the UNEP Climate & Clean Air Coalition...''

Exemplo da pergunta:

Irá Juliano finalmente descobrir as falcatruas do ongueiro?
Will Juliano finally find out about that NGO member's wrongdoings?

Bons estudos.
PPAULO 6 47 1.1k
Well done Donay! this led me to notice that I had thought of the word "eventually" but it totally slipped my mind. I must be getting old! :lol:
Your "finally" brought it back to me!

Is Juliano eventually going to discover/reveal the wrongdoings/misdeeds of the NGO guy?
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!