Correção de texto: drogas - Drugs and its problems

Avatar do usuário Marcelo Pias 640 1 2 14
What leads an individual to use drugs

Nowadays, even more than formely, youth are influenced to use drugs by friends, maybe this influence comes from personal problems, or even from someone's personality. Because each time more people use drugs as a safe place.

Queria dizer mais ou menos isso:

O que induz um indivíduo ás drogas

Hoje em dia,ainda mais que antigamente,jovens são influenciados por amigos á usarem drogas,talvez a influência venha até mesmo de problemas pessoais e da personalidade da pessoa.Pois cada vez mais as drogas são tomadas como refúgio pelos indivíduos.
Avatar do usuário Artful Dodger 4500 6 13 103
Sugestão:

What leads an individual towards drugs?

Nowadays, more than in the past, youth are influenced to use drugs. This influence may come from friends, psychological issues or personal problems. People have been increasingly leaning to drugs in order to create a safe place.

Cheers!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
People have been increasingly turning to drugs in order to/as a way to (as a means of escaping) escape from the self and from reality. (As addiction can allow a temporary escape from reality, but then it comes with a price [tag].)

I think doing drugs never creates a safe place, at the most a false sense of it, or it does?
PPAULO escreveu:People have been increasingly turning to drugs in order to/as a way to (as a means of escaping) escape from the self and from reality. (As addiction can allow a temporary escape from reality, but then it comes with a price [tag].)

I think doing drugs never creates a safe place, at the most a false sense of it, or it does?

I meant people THINK it is a safe place.
But I agree with you, it isn't!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Oh, my bad! (foi mal!)
I have to admit my fault as well. I read it in haste and the "refúgio" was lost on me, if I had been more careful I would offer my suggestion, but not that remark.
You know, a case of "haste makes waste", sorry for that one, tough.
No problems dude! :D