Correção de texto: Keeping secret

Keeping secret

When I want everyone knows about some news, I have a good strategy to spread it. I have a friend who never keep some news to himself. So, I just tell him the news and I ask him to keep it in secret. In the same day, everyone knows about the news.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Sugestões:

When I want everyone to hear some news, I have a good strategy to spread it. I have a friend who never keeps any news to himself. So, I just tell him the news and I ask him to keep it secret. On the same day, everyone knows the news.
Avatar do usuário brasimericano 855 1 2 23
Since the title of this post is "keeping a secret", it seems to me that the story was told somewhat tongue in cheek (something said either sarcastically, jokingly and not to be taken seriously). If not, forgive me, but this is pretty common and I would say something like this.

draylson escreveu:Keeping a secret

I've got a great way of spreading a rumor. I have a friend who just can't keep a secret. All I have to do is tell Tim, and before you know it, everyone knows about it.

In reality, I have a friend named Tim who is known in my circle of friends as someone that can't keep a secret (a blabber mouth, a busybody or a gossip). Whenever someone from this circle of friends tells me something in confidence, I jokingly respond that I won't tell anyone except for Tim!

espero ter ajudado
Yes, it is not to be taken seriously! :-)

Thanks brasimericano for both your suggestions and your story! I thought interesting to read a better way to say the same thing that I have said!

And Donay Mendonça, thanks again for your suggestions!