Correção de texto "Look what You’ve done"

Boa noite!! Please, alguém poderia me ajudar com a correção desse texto que escrevi
Estou começando agora, portanto tem muitos erros ainda rs

“Look what You’ve done”
Jet

Ghost of fear, You should take off my picture of your wall, cause I don’t belong to you anymore My lifesong used to be about the walls you helped me to built scaring me with all stuff you left trying to prove me I wasn’t good enough for my own story But fear, let me say: You were wrong I will be good enough.

Look what you’ve done For you it was a joke, stealing my courage and making me a fool Keeping me so busy with your stupid games that kept me away from my pretty dreams I don’t wanna play anymore, I will take back what you stole

I heard your voice all the time I just couldn’t hear my own voice you didn’t whisper truths, you cried out lies and I believed in you, I let you mess with my mind I let you define my acts when I should define your limits I let you made the choices I will make the choices now

You followed me all these years,
You should be a guide to keep me safe
but you’ve become bigger than you should
you were just one page, I let you occupy the whole book now it’s time, I need to tell you: goodbye!
There is nothing here for you to do in my story
Cause it’s a story about my joys, not only my pains it’s a story about my wins, not only my losts it’s a story about my life, not only my fears And I will do it.
You paralyzes me, you make me give up the things that really
matter to me, makes me less happy with much less.

You frightened me with the possibility of things not working the way
I thought, making me forget that God’s plan outweigh any possibilities I can imagine

My life will not work if things happen the way I hope,
my life will work if it is not mine anymore

I know that even sending you away, you will want to return
And you’ll knock on my door (as so often)
but this time, I will open, look at you and say:
my house is full of hope, faith and love
no room for you
bye bye"
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49070 21 73 1138
Na minha opinião o texto ficou bom. Pelo característica, não vejo porque mudar. Fiz apenas duas correções que estão em negrito: ''you paralyze me''./ ''make me less happy.''

Look what You’ve done”
Jet

Ghost of fear, You should take off my picture of your wall, cause I don’t belong to you anymore My lifesong used to be about the walls you helped me to built scaring me with all stuff you left trying to prove me I wasn’t good enough for my own story But fear, let me say: You were wrong I will be good enough.

Look what you’ve done For you it was a joke, stealing my courage and making me a fool Keeping me so busy with your stupid games that kept me away from my pretty dreams I don’t wanna play anymore, I will take back what you stole

I heard your voice all the time I just couldn’t hear my own voice you didn’t whisper truths, you cried out lies and I believed in you, I let you mess with my mind I let you define my acts when I should define your limits I let you made the choices I will make the choices now

You followed me all these years,
You should be a guide to keep me safe
but you’ve become bigger than you should
you were just one page, I let you occupy the whole book now it’s time, I need to tell you: goodbye!
There is nothing here for you to do in my story
Cause it’s a story about my joys, not only my pains it’s a story about my wins, not only my losts it’s a story about my life, not only my fears And I will do it.
You paralyze me, you make me give up the things that really
matter to me, make me less happy with much less.

You frightened me with the possibility of things not working the way
I thought, making me forget that God’s plan outweigh any possibilities I can imagine

My life will not work if things happen the way I hope,
my life will work if it is not mine anymore

I know that even sending you away, you will want to return
And you’ll knock on my door (as so often)
but this time, I will open, look at you and say:
my house is full of hope, faith and love
no room for you

bye bye"
Obrigada :)
Muito útil a correção!