Correção de texto: Speaking

Avatar do usuário Marcelo Pias 640 1 2 14
Speaking
This is the skill that has the "biggest room" for improvement, fair enough, since this is the skill I practice the least of my time. Maybe this is due to the lack of situation where I have to really use English as a tool of communication or maybe I just don't feel like using English at the moment. But I do practice speaking, I talk to myself, I sing songs and so on. What about my level? Well.. I'd say I'm intermediate. I can communicate fairly well but I still make A LOT of mistakes.

Writing
There's not much to talk about here. I have wrote this small text by myself so it's up to you to judge my level.

That's all, guys.
My first post has come to an end. :D
I hope I can learn a lot through writing and getting corrections.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
I think you are improving a lot, Marcelo. Some corrections to your text are shown below:

Speaking
This is the skill with the "biggest room" for improvement, fair enough, since this is the skill that I least practice the least of my time. Maybe this is due to the lack of opportunity where I have to really use English as a tool of communication or maybe when I just don't feel like speaking English at all. But I do practice speaking, I talk to myself, I sing songs and so on. What about my level? Well.. I'd say I'm intermediate. I can communicate fairly well but I still make A LOT of mistakes.

Writing
There's not much to talk about here. I have wrote this small text by myself so it's up to you to judge my level.

That's all, guys.
My first post has come to an end. :D
I hope I can learn a lot through writing and getting understanding the corrections.
Avatar do usuário Marcelo Pias 640 1 2 14
Thanks Telma! :D