Correção de texto: The letter 2070

The letter 2070

Until when we have water, food, resources, to which we use today on the planet? You can see that the world isn't (of course) as 50 years ago,both year concept of technological advancement, scientific as much as aspect of natural resources that the measure we use and we don't reset , it will eventually.
A great example of what might happen would be a letter (fictional) on the subject:
"Year 2070. I have 50 years, but my appearance is of someone with 85. I have serious kidney problems because I drink very little water. I believe I have left little time. I am one of the oldest people in this society.
I remember when I was five. Everything was very different. There were many trees in the parks, houses with beautiful gardens and I could enjoy a shower... Now use mineral oil, towels to clean the skin (...) "
This letter was used as a form of reflection of humanity, it is described that the water was a resource rarely found and expensive; and as soon as obtained, it was used for extremely important items.
In 2013, each person can hunt on average 166.3 liters of water per day, which we consider very, we can base this on the following fact:
The people nearly always wash the car, seldom use the reusable bags, hardly ever clean the gardens with the broom, whenever possible go to work by bus, car, motorcycle, train, sometimes they go by bicycle or on foot.
But, we can help the world, aren’t? And, what can do to transform the world better?
Simple, we can start reducing the water level that is used, avoiding the using pollutant transport means (car, bus, motocycle…), stopping use the plastic bags.
In a nutshell, it's possible improve the world nonetheless, we have to be conscious.
It is essential that everybody help, not one or two, but, a group, move on, to a one world who isn't afraid of an uncertain future.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
gian2hard 1 7 52
Boa tentativa Outwake, não desista :D

Algumas partes foram difíceis de decifrar, me parece que você jogou frases inteiras no tradutor. Por exemplo, só foi possível desvendar o mistério por tras dessa sua frase depois de eu por ela no tradutor de volta para Portugues. (both year concept of technological advancement, scientific as much as aspect of natural resources that the measure we use and we don't reset , it will eventually.)

How long our water, food and other natural resources we depend on to survive on this planet are going to last? We can see that the world isn't (of course) as it was 50 years ago in regards to both technological and scientific advancements as well natural resources in which we will eventually run out of.
This short fictional letter is a great example of what might happen in the future.

"Year 2070. I am 50 years old, but it looks like I am 85. I have developed serious kidney problems because I drink very little water. I believe I have little time left. I am one of the oldest person alive.
I remember when I was five. Everything was very different. There were many trees in the parks, houses with beautiful gardens and I could enjoy the feeling of having a shower... Now, I've to clean myself by gently rubbing a towel soaked in mineral oil against my skin. (...) "

This letter is intended for humans to reflect upon this issue, it describes a world where water is scarce and expensive, and is used mainly for surviving and other important tasks.
In 2013, each person used on average 166.3 liters of water per day, which is considered a lot.
People almost always wash their cars with drinking water, seldom use the reusable bags, hardly ever clean their gardens with a broom, always go to work by bus, car, motorcycle, train, and only sometimes cycle or go to work on foot.

Nonetheless, we can help the world, can't we? So, what can we do to change the world for the better?
This can be achieved in many ways, for example, we can start by reducing the amount of water that we use. Additionally, we can reduce the amount of pollutants by avoiding any type of motor vehicles (except for electric cars?) and stop using plastic bags.
In a nutshell, it's possible to make the world a better place, we just have to be conscious about it.
It is essential that we all work together to change to world to a better place, a world where we don't need to be afraid of an uncertain future.
Kkkkk obg mas pior que n lancei no Google, eu fiz todo em português e passei pro inglês, depois baixei um app chamado gingar que prometia mostrar os erros ao qual eu tinha cometido, aí eu utilizei e depois ele deixou em evidência algumas palavras que ele poderia corrigir depois lancei no tradutor dele de inglês pra português pra vê se era coerente e eram coerentes, mas pelo jeito ele é igual ao Google, mas mt obg pela correção :)