Correção de texto: What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time, I like to hang out with my friends in a swimming pool or a beach. However, if I feel up to make exercise I usually play football match or workout in a fitness club to maintain my health and body care. I ‘am particularly keen for punk rock music and I take sometimes listening my favorite bands and going to the festivals and enjoy a lot with my colleagues, I figure on one day to be a drummer. So when I want to be alone, and don´t have anything to do, I take my time to study English self-taught, I want to master English language, even thought my free time and relax days, I keep at my studies. Throughout my studies, I attempt to emphasize listening exercises, because it is one of subjects more important to attain the fluency, and get ahead my skills, and keep it up piecemeal. In my days off I also like to kick back in front of TV and playing video games and watch national geographic programs about our brain, magic, and animal’s life. In general, I really like to do a something a spin new, my mind love different stimulus. Well, occasionally, I do volunteer work in an institution, where homeless want to learn informatics skills, thus my goal is to strive to help this people. When I don´t have a hectic day, I get round to reading a book and newspapers.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Speaker, these are my corrections to your text:

In my free time, I like to hang out with my friends by a swimming pool or the beach. However, if I feel like exercising, I usually play football or go to a fitness club to work out in order to maintain my health and care for my body. I'm particularly keen on punk rock music and I sometimes listen to my favourite bands. I enjoy going to festivals with my friends. I dream of one day becoming a drummer. When I want to be on my own, and don't have anything to do, I study English. I really want to learn the (the is optional here) English language. I study during my free time and on my relaxation days. I emphasize on the (the is optional here) listening exercises because it is one of most the important subjects to achieve fluency, and, consequently, gradually improve my skills. In my days off I, also, like to relax in front of the television (TV is OK informally, but has more than one meaning), play video games, and watch programs on the National Geographic channel. In general, I really like to try something new. My mind loves different challenges. Occasionally, I work as a volunteer in an institution for homeless people who want to learn about Information Technology (or computing), thus, my goal is to do my best to help these people. When I don't have a hectic day, I enjoy reading a book or newspapers.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I like to do many things in my free-time. I play puzzle games on my cell phone or tablet. My favorite game this moment is Candy Crush.
I like americans series. I like to watch before to sleep when I'm already in my bed. My favorite series are American Horror Story, Grey´s Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory and Game of Thrones.
On the weekend I like to watch movies on TV. I have a lot of films in my HD. My favorite type of movie is drama.
I read books on the computer and tablet. The last book I readed it was “The Wolf of Wall Street.” Actually I´m reading the “The Good Earth”. It is a novel by Pearl S. Buck published in 1931.
In the summer, I swin in the pool with my sisters, cousin and boyfriend. I rush to the pool when I come from work because this summer has been very hot.
Once a week I have Pilates classes. My teacher is very good. My body aches decreased and I feel more willing.
Y favorite activity is play volleyball. I love play with my friends. It´s very fun.
Avatar do usuário Renato Baroli 1470 5 30
Apenas algumas observações.

Andréa Vogt escreveu:I like to do many things in my free-time. I play puzzle games on my cell phone or tablet. My favorite game at this moment is Candy Crush.
I like americans american series. I like to watch them before to sleep sleeping when I'm already in my bed. My favorite series are American Horror Story, Grey´s Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory and Game of Thrones.
On the weekend I like to watch movies on TV. I have a lot of films in my HD. My favorite type of movie is drama.
I read books on the computer and tablet. The last book I readed read it was “The Wolf of Wall Street.” Actually* I´m reading the “The Good Earth”. It is a novel by Pearl S. Buck published in 1931.
In the summer, I swin swim in the pool with my sisters, cousin and boyfriend. I rush to the pool when I come from work because this summer has been very hot.
Once a week I have Pilates classes. My teacher is very good. My body aches decreased and I feel more willing.
My(Você tinha esquecido o M) favorite activity is playing volleyball. I love playing with my friends. It´s very fun.

*Pelo contexto da frase("I'm reading...") suponho que a sua intenção era dizer currently(atualmente em português). Lembre-se que actually é um falso cognato. Caso a sua intenção tenha sido realmente usar o actually(na verdade em português) ignore esta observação. ;)

Espero ter ajudado.