Correção de Textos: Coherence (Film)

Can someone review my text?
There is no spoilers about the movie.

"I would like suggest you to watch the Coherence. It is a 2013 Sci-fi thriller film that wasn't exhibited on Brazilian theaters, and this is why it is not much known here.
The plot is about four friend couples who go to a dinner party at the night that a comet is passing near from the earth, causing strangest phenomenons.
The film keep the audience's attention from the beggining to the end, just the finale was a little poor."

Thanks.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
Sugestões do véio Red

" I would like TO suggest you to watch the Coherence. It is a 2013 Sci-fi thriller film that wasn't exhibited IN Brazilian theaters, and this is why it is not KNOWN HERE THAT MUCH.
The plot is about four friend couples, who go to a dinner party ON A night that a comet is passing near TO the earth AND IT´S causing THE strangest phenomenons.
The film KEEPS the audience's attention from the BEGINNING to the end, THOUGH ITS finale was a little poor. "
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15275 14 41 345
Hi folks!

Apenas complementando.

Use phenomena in plural. It's a Greek word ending with an "a", such as the pair datum/data (singular and plural). ;)

check that here

Cheers!

:geek: ;)
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
I would suggest "from beggining to end." instead of ''from the beggining to the end".
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5450 2 16 106
Just another suggestion guys, that'd be ''There are no spoilers about the movie'' not ''There is no spoilers about the movie'' It's quite important,

Take care :)
Yep, whale of a sense indeed.
Thank you very much folks!
I think I learned something with your suggestions.
I´m glad that it helped, that´s the spirit over here, and we (at least I speak for me - and many others I guess) learn a lot around here as well. :P