Correção do texto: Virtual relationships

The virtual relationships are relationships that happen for computers, this is, people who know each other in social networks and begin to talk and become friends.
Many of this people fall in love for these virtual friends, who never saw them in real life, nor really know by that they are but by what they write. And for this reason, there are also many dangers in knowing these people, because they don’t really know with whom they are talking about, don’t know this person, only know what is says it is.
Therefore, in my opinion we can have virtual friends, because it’s a way in which we can contact with another type of people that we are not accustomed and we also can meet people from other cultures, but we must be careful and not trust too much in those people with whom we are talking about, in other words, we can sometimes speak with our virtual friends but I think that it is difficult fall in love by them, because we don’t know how they really are and we ended up to fall in love for someone that we imagined and not by the person who truly is.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49075 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que a forma e o contexto permitem.

Virtual relationships are relationships that happen through computers, that is, people who get to know each other on social networks. They begin to talk and become friends.
Many of these people fall in love with these virtual friends, who never saw them in real life, nor really know by that they are but by what they write. And for this reason, there are also many dangers in meeting these people, because they don’t really know with whom they are talking, don’t know this person, they only know what they say.
Therefore, in my opinion, we can have virtual friends, because it’s a way in which we can have contact with different people that we are not accustomed to and we also can meet people from other cultures, but we must be careful and not trust those people with whom we are talking too much, in other words, we can sometimes speak with our virtual friends but I think that it is difficult to fall in love with them, because we don’t know who they really are and we end up faling in love with someone that we imagined and not by the person who truly is.