Correção de texto:A reality-show about virtual relationships

Hi folks!

I'm gonna tell about a reality show I watched today. It's called ''Catfish: The TV Show''. This is my first time writting here. So, I'm a bit apprehensive.

Imagem

It's a reality about virtual relationships (there was a film from 2010 with the same name).

Nev, a guy who was already fooled by a 40 y.o. woman by internet, helps people to find their virtual partner in real life. Of course, sometimes some people who are found aren't the way they say/show in the internet. That's why the show is interesting.

After, they show the meeting between those two people and how is their relationship currently.

In the episode that I was watching, a girl was falling in love with a guy for one year and he told her that he was a 27 y.o model with body in shape and 2 kids. But actually, he was a fat guy with 4 children and wasn't a model.

At the end, they still being friends and Nev showed her the true man who she thought she was chating.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Feel at home, don´t get edgy. We all are in the same boat.
Take a seat and feel at home!

It's a reality about virtual relationships (there was a film from 2010 with the same name).
It´s a reality (show) about virtual relationships (from wich a film based into it, with the same title, was released in 2010.)

Nev, a guy who was already fooled (or -who got fooled already) by a 40 y.o. woman on/via the Internet, helps people to find their virtual partner in real life. Of course, sometimes some people who are found (by him) aren't the way they say/show in the internet. That's why the show is interesting.

or still -
Of course, sometimes some people he finds aren't the way they say/show in the internet. That's why the show is interesting.

After (that), they aired/broadcasted {maybe aired it in ''live" format} the meeting between those two people and how is their relationship currently.
OR
Afterwards, they aired/broadcasted the meeting between the pair/between the two of them.

In the episode that I was watching, a girl was falling in love with a guy for one year and he told her that he was a 27 y.o model in good body shape and with 2 kids. But actually, he was a fat guy with 4 children and wasn't a model (at all).

At the end, they still are friends and Nev showed her the true man who she thought she was chating.

----------
Keep up the good work, your piece of text had some corrections suggested, but you had expressed generally what you wanted.
See? you didn´t get stinged by this catfish.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!