- Do you like the English language?
- Are you an English teacher or a very dedicated student?
- Do you want to help thousands of people to learn English?
- Would you like to have your work recognized all over the world?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then you can keep on reading this text...
RULES TO COLLABORATE
- DO NOT SEND COPIES OF CONTENTS FROM OTHER SITES OR PUBLICATIONS (EVEN IF THE ORIGINAL CONTENT IS YOURS), WE ARE NOT GOING TO REPUBLISH THEM;
- MENTION THE SOURCES AND REFERENCES used to elaborate the article. Articles without sources will be ignored. Place in quotation marks (“...”) all the excerpts from other sources, and mention the source appropriately. Make sure you understand all the general rules and the legal consequences of plagiarism.
- Do not add links or references to your website or product in the body of the article. The link to the author’s website is always included in the credits, at the end of the article.
- Once the article is published, it will not be removed from the website; the author also agrees to never submit the same article to other websites (IMPORTANT!);
- Do not send articles with websites indication, there is a special section in our website: “Indicação de Sites e Links”.
- Please, do a grammar and punctuation review before sending the text. We reserve the right to revise the text, however the authorship will still be attributed to you.
- If the collaboration is accepted, a notice will be sent to the autor within 3 working days;
- Send a brief presentation with a maximum of 400 characters (preferably with a photo). The authorship is always at the article footer.
HOW TO SEND A COLLABORATION
In order to send a collaboration, you must be logged on this forum, so a subscription is required. If you’re not registered yet, click here.
After the registration is done and you are properly logged on the forum, send your collaboration creating a new topic in the section “Envio de Artigos”.
NAME AND PRESENTATION IN THE COLLABORATORS AREA
After publishing 10 articles, the collaborator:
- Will have his or her name and presentation shown on the Collaborators Area;
- Will have his or her name, photo and presentation show on a reserved area below the published article.
Check the example of an article sent by one of our collaborators:
QUESTIONS ABOUT COLLABORATING
If you have any questions concerning collaborations, please, make use of this topic. I’ll be glad to help you.
Thank you in advance for all collaborations.