What are your plans for your next vacation?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What are your plans for your next vacation?

See vocabulary about it in "Thirteen sentences about vacation".

Examples of answers:

- I bought a package tour to Gramado-RS. I'm gonna spend two weeks there,
- I'm gonna stay home because I'm running out of money, as usual,
- I'll finally go to Rio to enjoy its beautiful sights,
- I'll take advantage of my children being at a vacation camp and will enjoy a second honeymoon in Paris (wow!)
- I'm waiting for someone to pack my things and decide about the itinerary, accomodation, etc etc etc (what a lazy guy!)

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
My plans to this vacation is to stay home, I have many thing to study this month. but one day I'll buy a package tour to Cuba! :D
I´m gonna take my vacation to learn more english and enjoy my children.
My Vacations plans is go to camp with family and some friends. We are going to fishing and relax.

Bye Bye
I'd like to go to England, and there I'm going to improve my English pronounce and see some sights.
But before that I will buy a package tour, and take some information with a tourist guide. :D
well i can't plan my vacation because during this time that everyone is on vacation i'm satill working but, I intend go to a different, place I like to pass my time seeing things like technology.
[quote="Flavia.lm"]Question: What are your plans for your next vacation?

:idea: See vocabulary about it in "Thirteen sentences about vacation" :idea:

Examples of answers:
- I bought a package tour to Gramado-RS. I'm gonna spend two weeks there,
- I'm gonna stay home because I'm running out of money, as usual,

Flavia,

Gonna is the informal or slang contraction of going to, and as such I would prefer to use the standard phrase going to.
Tony escreveu:My plans to this vacation is to stay home, I have many thing to study this month. but one day I'll buy a package tour to Cuba! :D

Tony a couple of suggestions, to make your post read something like this. "My plans for this vacation are to stay at home, because I have many subjects to study this month. But someday I'll buy a package tour to Cuba."

I hope this helps make your vacation more productive.
artuik escreveu:I´m gonna take my vacation to learn more english and enjoy my children.

Artuik,

Please see my post about "gonna" above.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
lorenaaraujo escreveu:My Vacations plans is go to camp with family and some friends. We are going to fishing and relax.

Bye Bye

Lorena,

Please consider this rewrite of your post as a suggested improvement. "My vacation plans are to go camping with my family and some friends, we want to relax and do some fishing."