What are your plans for your next vacation?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
In my next vacation I'll go to a Vacation Camp ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
YamiWTH escreveu:In my next vacation I'll go to a Vacation Camp ;)

Yami,

While your sentence is correct I would like to suggest that you use the more common phrase of, "For my next" in place of "In"In my next". "In" implies being inside or within something, whereas "For" in this contex is all inclusive of your vacation time.

Except for this subtle difference in connotation excellent grammer and construction.
For my next vacation, I'm going to a Bahia's tour.
I hope to enjoy as much as I can.
dougdyd escreveu:For my next vacation, I'm going to a Bahia's tour.
I hope to enjoy as much as I can.

Doug,

If you do not mind I would like to suggest a few changes as shown in this rewrite, please see if you can determine why I made them.

"For my next vacation, I'm going on a tour of Bahia, which I hope to enjoy very much."

I hope that I can help you in your studies of the English Language, at least the American version of it.
I'm planing to travel to Guarujá - that's a beach on Brazil, and there is too warm, warmer than my city. Too cool!
Hello folks...

Well , For my next vacation, I'm going to Switzerland, My mother lives there, So I'm going to visit her there and to make a tour in that beautiful and cold country. I'll kill my will of climbing moutain there... hehe.

That's it...
bye bye
take care guys...

(Bill , is there anything wrong? please correct me =D )
i'll relax and study english a little. Take advantege of friends and family very much! :?: :lol:
renatho escreveu:Hello folks...

[/i][/b]Well , For my next vacation, I'm going to Switzerland, My mother lives there, So I'm going to visit her there and to make a tour in that beautiful and cold country. I'll kill my will of climbing moutain there... hehe.

That's it...
bye bye
take care guys...

(Bill , is there anything wrong? please correct me =D )

Renatho,

Please try this and see if you like it better.

"Well, for my next vacation I'm going to Switzerland, to visit my mother who lives there. While there I plan on taking a tour of that beautiful and cold country, and also cure myself of my facination of mountain climbing."

You do not capitalize the word following a comma unless it is otherwise required. You take a tour not make a tour. In the last sentence I think the word choice is better, and in English mountain comes before climbing.

Please let me know what you think.
Hello bill

I was wondering if 'make a tour' was right, thank you for clear it up.
And about the last sentence I didn't really know if 'kill the will' was right, is that expression wrong?
keep on helping us to clear up our questions.
So I want to thank you for all tips.

take care
bye bye.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
renatho escreveu:Hello bill

I was wondering if 'make a tour' was right, thank you for clear it up.
And about the last sentence I didn't really know if 'kill the will' was right, is that expression wrong?
keep on helping us to clear up our questions.
So I want to thank you for all tips.

take care
bye bye.

Hi Renatho,

May I again suggest some corrections. A proper name is always capitolized so it should be Renatho, or Bill, and ... thank you for clearing it up. Kill the will could be technically correct but I can not recall ever hearing it used in this contex. ... thank you for all the tips.