Correção de texto: Cell phones

one of the things that changed the world was cell phone, the technology is each time more advanced , many things change and they invent many things, the cell phone is a example. There are several cell phone models and change each year. Many people can’t live without cell phone, it very important for us.
The cell phone is useful for calls, text message and use internet. Everywhere there are people using cell phone, hardly we know people don’t have cellphone, but I think that cell phone became an addiction and it’s not good.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Sugestões:

One of the things that changed the world is the cellular phone. The technology is evolving. In the changing world, many things are invented and the cellular phone is an example. There are several cellular phone models and they change (and evolve) each year. Many people can’t live without a cellular phone. It became very important for us.
The cellular phone is useful for calls, text messages, emails and to access the internet. Everywhere there are people using a cellular phone. We hardly know people who don’t have a cellular phone, but I think that it became an addiction and this is not good.
(In fact, there are more cellular phones than people in this planet).
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
It could also use this bit:
"It´s technology is more and more advanced." or
"The technology used in it is more and more advanced."

===========================
Anyway, it´s just another way to say the same thing, I must say.