Correção de texto: Heroes (American TV series)

In 2007, I used to watch Heroes. Heroes is an American serie about superheroes with powers. Back then I just watched the first season and I was just a kid, but I used to like it even though heroes is kind of horror category. In 2012, I came back to watch it, I really liked the special effects of heroes, they're very convincing, especially the cheerleader one who heal herself from any injury. Now, I look forward to start to watch the new season of heroes, it seems quite nice and it reminds me part of my childhood and adolescence.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
In 2007, I used to watch Heroes back in 2007. Heroes is an American serieTV show about superheroes with powers. Back then I had just watched the first season, and I was just a kid, but I used to like it anyways even though heroes is kind of the show kinda falls into the horror category. In 2012, I came back to started watching it again, I really liked the special effects of the heroes, they're very convincing, especially the effects of the cheerleader's healing abilities one who heal herself from any injury. Now, I'm looking forward to start to watching the new season of heroes, it seems quite nice, and it reminds me of part of my childhood and adolescence.

I hope this helps! :)
Forgive me for taking too long to respond you, you truly helped me and I appreciated all of your corrections, I wrote it down, thanks a lot ;)