Correção de Texto: Look after my home

Writing task

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- give contact details for when you are away
- give instructions about how to care for your pet
- describe other household duties

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Lauren,

Hey, how is it going? I hope it´s going good. So, I'm write for you remember that my holiday is next Thursday. And how we had deal that you look after my house and my pets during my holiday, when I'll be in Malta. I'll back on 14th, in other works I'll stay out for 5 days with my pretty wife.

I think you have doubts, I'll give some intructions for you. I made copy of keys for you, the keys are with my neighbour Sophia, it's next to my house, it's the yellow door, you can take with her, I already talked with her. Ok! You need feed my dogs twice a day and clear them faeces. Also walk with them each two days at least. You can sleep and invite one person into the house with you. Have some food, pizza and soft drink in the fridge for you.

Keep the house clean and organized. More one thing, don't do noise because the other neighbour had had a baby recently, we can't disturb they. And sorry if disturb you in some night. If something happen or if you need something you can ask for Sophia or send me message or call me. My number is +34 4922 302.

I hope you like my home.
Thank you for help me and your time.

Regards,
Felipe Tavares
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Suggestion :)

Dear Lauren,

Hey, how is it going? I hope it´s going good. So, I'm write for you remember that my holiday is next Thursday. And how we had deal that you look after my house and my pets during my holiday, when I'll be in Malta. I'll back on 14th, in other works I'll stay out for 5 days with my pretty wife.
How are you? I hope you're well! As you know, me and my gorgeous wife are going on a 5 day holiday trip to Malta next Thursday, we'll be back on the 14th. We are very thankful you've agreed to look after our dogs and our home while we are away.

I think you have doubts, I'll give some intructions for you. I'll leave you a note with some instructions in case you have any doubts! I've also made a copy of the keys for you, the keys are with my please grab them from our neighbor Sophia, it's next to my house, it's She lives in the house with the yellow door, you can take with her, I've already talked with her I've let her know you're coming for the keys already. Ok! Just a friendly reminder, You need feed my the dogs need to be fed twice a day, and their poop needs to be put away too. Also walk with them each two days at least. It would be nice if you could walk them at least 4 times a week, else they get very agitated. Feel free You can to sleep stay over and invite one person into the house with you. I've left some food, pizza and soft drink in the fridge for you as well, you're welcome to have it.

Please just make sure you keep the house clean and organized. More one thing, One last thing, don't do be too noise because the other neighbour had had a just had a baby, we can't disturb they.it would't be nice to disturb them.And sorry if disturb you in some night. I apologize in advance if we disturb you at night. If something happen or if you need something anything , feel free to ask for Sophia's help, else you can send me message or call me on My number is +34 4922 302.

I hope you like my home. enjoy your staying.
Thank you once again for your help me and your time.

Regards,
Felipe Tavares