Do you eat to live or live to eat?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: Do you eat to live or live to eat?

Answers:

- Some people do live to eat. It seems that eating is the most pleasant thing they can do.
- I definitely think life is much 'wider' than simply eating. It is essential for our survival, but it is only one of the (several) essential things in life. Everything is a matter of balancing our needs.

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Good question, To be or not be... Well I eat to live, because it's important to my survivor and for my life, I do not like to eat anything when I'm not hungry.
I eat to live, eating is so tasty LOL
but I live to a lot of other things besides the food.
Actually I do both. Sometimes I eat to live and I feel so good when I do that because I always choose salad instead of something rich like pancakes, french toast, etc. But most of the time I eat a lot of junk fook and when I say a lot I really mean a lot. The more the better! So I gain and lose weight all the time...too bad that I can't control myself. I wish I were a disciplined person, but the truth is I am a junk food addict.
I definitely live to eat :S
I'm not greedy at all.. I just love eating..
maybe because I can eat tons and even then I don't gain weight :(
Good question...I eat to live, but sometimes I like so much to eat without hungyr...It´s so good eat just to eat, speacialy junk food. But even when I wish so much to eat, I don´t eat a lot, my stomach is smal...
I eat all the time, but I eat to live.
erifer03,

I would like to suggest the following changes to your post:

Good question ... I eat to live, but sometimes I like to eat even though I am not hungry ... It is so satisfying to just eat, especially junk food. But even when I want to eat a lot, I don't because my stomach is small.
I eat to live. But sometimes, when I'm feeling anxious for some reason, it feels like I live to eat.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Kathy escreveu:I eat to live. But sometimes, when I'm feeling anxious for some reason, it feels like I live to eat.

Kathy,

I would try this minor tweak, and I am really reaching to find something.

I eat to live. But sometimes when, for any of a variety of reasons, my anxieties are high, it feels like I live to eat.

Hope this helps your construction.