Projeto Conversação - Parte 3

Hello, EnglishExperts forum! I've been checking out the forum for months, but only now I took the courage to register and to take part in the discussions! Well, why not start in full style and send a video, then?

[ Vídeo removido pelo usuário ]

P.s.: The video started halfaway! Please, consider that I said "Hello, EnglishExperts" at the beggining, okay? haha Sorry, I was a bit nervous (and no makeup, HOLY GOD!)... If you find any mistakes or want to suggest something about this text here or the video, I'd be glad if you could write it here!

Hope we all get along! Bye bye :)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário rafaelisquierdo 185 6
Hey Mariana! What a beautiful english! Your accent and pronunciation are really great!
Congratulations!

I may say your english is one of the greatest I have seen until now.
I just gives me more motivation to keep studying and practicing.

By the way...Welcome to EE and be my guest!
Avatar do usuário Alessandro 2970 3 9 71
marianafsc escreveu:Hello, EnglishExperts forum! I've been checking out the forum for months, but only now I took the courage to register and to take part in the discussions! Well, why not start in full style and send a video, then?

P.s.: The video started halfaway! Please, consider that I said "Hello, EnglishExperts" at the beggining, okay? haha Sorry, I was a bit nervous (and no makeup, HOLY GOD!)... If you find any mistakes or want to suggest something about this text here or the video, I'd be glad if you could write it here!

Hope we all get along! Bye bye :)

Hi Mariana,

I think you are a huge talent. Congratulations.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot for your comments, rafaelisquierdo and Alessandro! I really don't think my accent is that great, but now I feel more motivated to work on that on my own (I mean, online), especially because I just finished high school. :) I still trip on some words (again, if you notice any problems or have any tips, I'd be glad to hear them), though I think it's more from being nervous/embarassed than anything else. I want to say that this is a great project! I'll record a longer video when I'm able to!

Here is my suggestion for anyone who hasn't recorded a video yet: please do! :)
Hi there! It's so hard to make a video in English, but I've been trying.

Thank you for watching and congrats for the initiative.
The next one is gonna be better!
Helle guys!
Here I go again!

Avatar do usuário Lucas PAYNE 260 7
Hello my friends today I'm here using my english to talk about my german progress.
Sorry my mistakes and if you can just enjoy this video.
Hello Guys!

I'm a new member here and I'd to ask two questions:
1) Do I have to follow any specific topic or the videos are "free"? I've read some posts, but I didn't understand yet =/
2) What is the program you guys use to record your videos? I really want to post one to present myself.

See you
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Hello rogerio.menale and welcome to EE.

Answering your questions:

1) You can talk about whatever you want! The subjects we discuss here are totally free but generally we talk about life, job, english, movies and stuff like that.

2)Particularly I use the Youtube recorder system! You go to Youtube.com then you login and click on Upload on the top of the screen. Click on Record from Webcam and allow the flash to use your webcam.

We`re waiting for you video!