Projeto Conversação - Parte 3

Hey guys! I'm here again to tell you how was my interview today.

But before, take a look at the Adir Ferreira's video. He made a video telling us some advices to improve our conversation skills and our pronunciation. Thank you Adir. By the way, We're all expecting video from Flavia.lm, Vitor Ferreira, Alessandro and everyone who wants share knowledge and experience with us.

Here we go !
Obs:
- I have some difficult to say the word "Expect".

- How knowledge ... Is that right ?

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
239 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
Hey Guys!

I`m back!

I hope you guys like it!
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Obs:
- I have some difficult to say the word "Expect".
http://www.forvo.com/word/expect#en

- How knowledge ... Is that right ?
No, but if you write what you want to say in portuguese we can think of a better phrase.

By the way, all of the videos that have been posted recently are fantastic!
1 10 100
Adir Ferreira? What an honor, uh? Congrats, Rafael!

Interview:"What about if I tell you that in the next step you have an interview in English?"
Rafael (very confident): "Oh, it's ok!"

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!!

I'm afraid I won't be able to record any video soon because I'm on vacation 8-) and very busy with packing, planning my itinerary, etc etc etc :)

Mr. dlr: We would love to see you speaking Portuguese as well.

Rafael, once again: Congrats for taking this initiative. And you can be sure we're all hoping you get this job.

p.s.: and congrats because your room is much tidier than Adir's :lol:
Amei demais a idéia, a interação será muito maior, até me cadastrei no fórum, sempre acompanhava os post e só lia, agora quero comentar os vídeos, pois os poucos que vi já me ajudaram bastante, muito bom.

é isso ai rafael, amei demais a idéia e ta de parabéns. :D
Hey, guys... Rafael, I'm IN! :) It was hard for me to say "ok, i'll do it!" haha
But here it is, a simple video...

Never mind my slow way of speaking, my Portuguese is even slower I guess, haha

Ref. youtube

Upload your videos!
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Jackson, that's great! I love the initiative, really!

And Flávia, my room was all tidied up that day, some days you can't even walk in here, LOL. But as they say, it's an "organized mess".

=)
Hi guys!!

Rafael - Great initiative!

Soon I'll post my video... well I can't do this today 'cause my office is a big mess and I don't Flávia to see this!kkkkk
My conversation isn't as fluent as I wish, but with your help I'll get there!
Rafael,
Soon you'll see my video here. :P
Take care. Good luck!
I'm just not sure about how put the video in here...
Nani.

Apenas faça um video e post no Youtube ! Depois post o link do video aqui para nós !

Good Luck !
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Não reparem minhas caretas (inclusive quando eu parava pra pensar o que dizer), nem a má qualidade do video, nem meus erros. HAHAHA

I was about to say "excelent" and I said great, and then I said great again, OMG!
I tried one thousand times and I dind't like any of the videos. Next is gonna be better (when I get used to the idea), I promise!
3 13 98
Nani,

Acredite, eu também tive muita dificuldade para gravar o primeiro vídeo. Eu nunca havia publicado um vídeo meu no Youtube, foi com certeza um "divisor de águas". Você está com um inglês muito confiante, gostei da sua entonação.

Sugiro a todos que antes da gravação elabore um mini-script para os vídeos. Pelo menos com os tópicos. Ajuda muito! Pense, mesmo em português a gente fica travado na hora de falar. Eu não conseguiria fazer um vídeo de 5 minutos em português, porque iria conseguir fazer isso em inglês? Entenderam?

Let's move on!
Verdade, Alessandro. Também foi meu primeiro vídeo e não havia pensado na possibilidade de faltar assunto. depois de fazer o vídeo e fazer upload percebi como é importante um mini-script, pelo menos com as idéias principais, no bloco de notas, colado na parede, Sticky Notes, tudo ajudaria :)

Mas fica pro próximo. :)

----------

And oh Nani, that's true! We are gonna improve our English skills by sharing vids, hope so :D
Very very very nice Guys !

JacksonB, you have a very nice accent, it`s a kind of british, right?!
Nani, really great. You pronounce the words very very clear. Like Nani said - Do it!.
Let`s make the video guys ! Let`s practice !
You both have a very nice English.

Don`t be afraid of uploading your video. Try once, you`ll see how nice it`s.
Hi everyone,

It's have been such a long time that I don't post anything here in the forum.
I just read the blog, and sometimes I come here to see what is happening, and
I receive e-mails from EE, and when I saw the subject, I was kind of 'wow'
and then I watched Rafael's video, and it's exactly what I was looking forward.

The idea is amazing, I guess a lot of people wants to improve their pronunciation,
it's like the best step to improve your english as fast as you wish to, and go like
a native.

So that is it, I think I am back here in the forum, and as soon as possible I'll post
my video on YouTube, and I am kind of freaking nervous! OMG.

And, of course: Congratulation Rafael, for the amazing initiative, and nice of you
Gabi for first supporting his initiative, you EE all rocks!

Let's everyone let the 'fear' go away LOL &
See you guys.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Oh Rafael, thank you..
yeah, I speak American English, actually, but as I was speaking slowly it seems like a little Brittish. hehe
I'll try to do an American Accent next time..
see ya
whtz up ya'll \õ/

I belive as everyone here I'm really exited bout this
so I'll make my video as soon as possible too *---*
Hello everyone,

Eu achei a idéia ótima, mesmo!!!!!!Mas porque não podemos fazer uma sala de conversação de verdade.....digo...poderia ter salas para iniciantes, intermediários e avançados...podíamosusar o site do english expert para isso ou mesmo marcar uma hora para se encontrarmos no skype...eu não sei.....será que seria viável????Espero respostas de vocês.
Digo isso porque tenho muito vocabulário, mas não sei usar isso prque sempre estudei sozinha e nunca tive uma direção certa, tive uma entrevista de inglês essa semana e fui muito mal a pessoa disse que meu inglês era péssimo, fiquei super chateada e por isso determinei uma meta, vou falar essa língua fluente custe o que custar...por isso preciso de ajuda....alguém para conversar comigo...quem sabe mesmo fazer uma sala de bate papo, mas não escrito e sim falado.
Obrigada por me darem atenção,

Luciene
I thought the idea was great, even !!!!!! But why can not we make a chat room for real ..... I say ... I could have rooms for beginners, intermediate and advanced ... podíamosusar the site português expert for this or even make an appointment to meet on skype ... i dont know ..... is it posible?? Hope you answers.
I say this because I have a lot of vocabulary, but I do not use this because always studied alone and never had a right direction, I had an interview this week in English and was very bad and the person said that my English was terrible, I was very upset and so determined a goal, I will speak that language fluently whatever the cost ... so I need help .... someone to talk to me ... maybe even make a chat room, but not written but spoken.
Thank you for giving me attention
Yes, Luciene. That's perfectly possible. I do that everyday, actually.
There's a topic here in EE where you can let your Skype ID...
But yeah we could do it :) , Skype really helped me relax, take it easy, be more confident..

see ya
Hey guys!

Script - that's the secret! ahahaha

I'm here to tell you that I'm going to study "letras com inglês" because of my love for this language (well, there is no course like "letras" in the US, so I had to write it in portuguese) . I didn't make a video because I don't like to mix portuguese and english speaking, I always get confused!!!

Thank you guys for everything! See you soon, in my next video ;-)
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
My video, now, has subtitles: youtube

See ya
Hi guys!! Here I'm with my video. I had to wrote the topics before starting because for me it's dificult to speak in front of a video camera even in portuguese!
I hope you help me apointing mistakes and how I can get better.
Hey guyz, I am putting a video in a few minutes, just hold on, I have only to solve a kind of problem that I facing to upload my video on youtube. BRB
So guyz my video is here:
sorry for the pronounce of the word promise. :D

What do you think about my video, what do I have to do to improve my speaking skills?
Hey guys!
Here is my video!

Ref. youtube

It was REALLY hard for me to make this video...
I couldn't even explain what it happens to me when I talk in English. Ahhah :lol:
But that's okay!

I made a lot of mistakes, btw.
There are so many things I'd like to say on the video, but when I get nervous, I can't do anything I want to! Ahhah
So, I promise I'll post some more disasters like this one. :D
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Hey Guys !
I`ve pronounced some word a little strange like - So far and either.Instead of either I said neither :lol: .

Instead of saying "sharing" I said charing "...hauhaiu.... :shock: But it`s Ok ! Always making mistakes and learning with them.
pakuista I really liked your video because of the very end: 'see you later alligator! see you in a while crocodile!' (I always said 'after a while, crocodile!'). When I was younger, me and my grandmother used to say that. It reminds me of something similar in Spanish that I learned many years ago 'qué te pasa, calabaza? nada nada, limonada!'
1 10 100
Rafael
Suggestion: Instead of "I have sure", say "I am sure"

Eu JURO que tentei gravar um vídeo, mas quem disse que a câmera funciona?
(yes, we have it! desculpa esfarrapada = desculpa-esfarrapada-t2396.html)
Sandra,Pakuista e Talita very nice!I'm jealous of your english speaking,i'm afraid i'd start a video and woudn't be able to finish it just because i don't have much to talk about...I guess i'd have to plan it,,,to another time.This seems like will evolve to something really big,hun? :o
Congrats guys!!!
OOOhh my GOD ! That's right Flavia

- I'm sure !

I don't know why I said " I have sure ". Thank's a lot for the observation !