Tradução de "Blow it to the ground"

O que significa "Blow it to the ground"?

Por exemplo

...I spent my whole life choosing, and I always chose wrong

Will I try to have the will to be alive?

Will I try because I've never seen the light?

Blow it to the ground and it's now you see....

Isso é uma expressão?

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39785 6 32 695
It could be many many things, one never knows with music.

In general, "blow it to the ground" means that someone blow something (a bridge, an edifice/building) to the ground (to completely destroying it by blowing it by an explosion).

Where to go from here? What road to travel on?
I spent my whole life choosing, and I always chose wrong
Will I try to have the will to be alive?
Will I try because I've never seen the light?
Blow it to the ground and it's now you see,
You spent your whole life taking the best of me.

Maybe, but then a big maybe here, the singer means that he is doubtful as to what way he should go, he hit a crossroad. Which way to go? here or there? Thus, difficult to say, since he knows how poor has been his choices in the past...

Then comes the "blow it to the ground and it's now you see", let´s make the imagery of a building/a bridge that you explode, in a sense it comes back to the bare minimum required to be renovated/rebuilt, to the scratch, to the beggining.
Again, in a sense, it could mean "let´s get to the basics (the core of all that, beyond appearances etc...) and you that´s what you see (someone wasn´t seeing beyond the appearances and kept on taking the best of him -kept annoying him or get under his skin.)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!