Which cartoon character do you most identify yourself with?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: Which cartoon character do you most identify yourself with?

- I l-o-v-e Peanuts gang, all the episodes and the stories about friendship;
- Some cartoon characters you may like: Felix the Cat, Tom and Jerry, Woody Woodpecker, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, The Powerpuff Girls, Pink Panther, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, The Simpsons, Betty Boop, Mr. Magoo, Sponge Bob, Popeye, Bugs Bunny (I also love Looney Tunes!), Mickey and Minnie Mouse, etc...

Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário josneywat 290 6
I'm Magneto from X-men.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I'm persistent like Goku from Dragon Ball Z He doesn't surrender for nothing and always win him battles against the bad guys!
I identify myself with the miney, because she is very beutifull and funny.
I identify me with a guitar woman. I like music! :D
I identify myself with Uncle Scrooge :o :shock: :cry:
Pink and Brain, Brain was very concentrated, I'm a programmer, I'm so concentrated at my job.
Avatar do usuário Thomas 14140 7 58 279
I always admired Donald Duck. Yes, he is grumpy. However, he is also an uncle who loves his three nephews and does his best to give them a home. What happened to their parents? I often wondered why they are alone.

Donald, when I grow up, I want to be just like you. Well, except for your funny looking feet, of course.
As a career soldier, I can identify myself with theAmerican classic Beetle Bailey comic strips, and especially with General Halftrack, who always wondered why the Pentagon never telephoned him. :D :? :lol:
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52
I think it's Lion-o from Thundercats. Or perhaps Mighty Mouse. Or maybe Batfink. Speed Racer? That question has brought a doubt to me. :?