Como dizer “Carta de motorista CNH tipo A,B,C,D,E” em inglês

11950 1 26 389
Em português: Carteira de Habilitação Categorias:
A – Para bikes (motos).
B – Carros de passeio.
C – Caminhões.
D – Ônibus.
E – Veículos articulados.

E nos EUA / Inglaterra?
1 resposta
Resposta aceita
3365 4 17 72
Hello, Zumstein.

Here it is some of the licenses that are used in US.

Standard and special licenses

Unrestricted Licenses are driver's licenses that most American drivers have in order to drive.

Hardship licenses for minors are driver's licenses that are restricted to drivers between 14 and 15, but sometimes up to 18, years old who need to drive to and from home and school due to serious hardships, i.e. the driver's family has financial or medical problems; the driver needs to get to work or school and has no other practical way of getting to work or school.

Provisional Licenses are functionally the same as a driver's license, but are typically issued to new drivers under the age of 16, i.e. 14–15 years old.

Chauffeur Licenses are functionally the same as a passenger car license, but also allow the holder to drive a taxi, limo, or other livery vehicle for hire.

Motorcycle Licenses covers motorcycles only; frequently combined with a regular driver's license.

Enhanced Licenses are issued to U.S. citizens in Washington, Vermont, Michigan, and New York, and establish nationality in addition to driving privileges. An EDL is a WHTI compliant document, acceptable for re-entering the United States via land and sea crossings from Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean. A U.S. Passport, birth certificate, or another document proving citizenship is required to apply for this type of license.

Commercial Driver's Licenses (CDL)

Class A: Combination (tractor plus trailer) vehicle of 26,000 lb (11,790 kg) or more. Includes split (coupled) buses.

Class B: Single (straight) vehicle of 26,000 lb (11,790 kg) or more (includes most buses including articulated buses). Also includes combination vehicles for commercial use weighing less than 26,000 lb GVW.

Class C: Commercial vehicle that doesn't fit classes A or B, but is placarded for hazardous materials or is intended to carry more than 15 persons (excluding Georgia.) May include heavy-duty non-commercial vehicles with trailers capable of carrying over 16,000 lb, and all vehicles that can carry over 16,000 lb but not more than 25,999 lb.

You can check for more details here: ... ted_States
Cambly Brasil - Mensagem Patrocinada Faça uma Aula GRÁTIS de inglês com um professor de nativo e avalie se você é capaz de se comunicar com um estrangeiro. Consulte condições.

Começar agora!