Como dizer "colocar dinheiro em caixa eletrônico" em inglês

Como dizer 'Carregar um caixa eletrônico com dinheiro' em inglês

I know this is a technical term that's not common for everyone, but please, how can I say the act of load the boxes* of notes, I mean the act of put money in the drawers. In Portuguese we would say 'carregar as gavetas de notas (de dinheiro)'. But I'm pretty sure that English language people don't say 'load the cash drawer' (at least for ATMs). I think that 'cash drawer' refers to the drawer where the money lays down inside a cashier (in a bar for example).

*If you don't know how what's inside of an ATM, the notes are placed on 3 or 4 plastic boxes, one for 50 reais notes, one for 20 reais notes, one for rejected notes and go on. For example, if you wanna make a withdraw of 70 reais, one 50 reais note is taken from the 1srt drawer and one 20 reais note is taken from the 2nd drawer.

Thanks in advance and excuse me my poor English.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Valmir,

De fato, o vocabulário não é muito comum. Fiz algumas buscas no Google e sugeriria "to load an ATM cash dispenser" (dispenser em vez de box)

Sacar = to withdraw
Fazer um saque = make a withdrawal
Use "bills" para "notas"

Não se desculpe pelo seu "poor" English. Leitura recomendada: Não diga Sorry, diga Thank you!
Seja bem-vindo ao fórum!
Flavia.lm escreveu:Valmir,

De fato, o vocabulário não é muito comum. Fiz algumas buscas no Google e sugeriria "to load an ATM cash dispenser" (dispenser em vez de box)

Sacar = to withdraw
Fazer um saque = make a withdrawal
Use "bills" para "notas"
Seja bem-vindo ao fórum!
Ok, Since I work for a ATM manufacturer that sells ATM for Spanish language countries, I took the spanish word for that (dotación), did some searches at Google and finally found out the correct terms:

Gaveta: cassete, not drawer. Drawer is for Cashier machines. See http://www.blockandcompany.com/atm-cassettes/
Carregar as gavetas ou carregar um ATM: ATM Cash Loading See http://www.testlink.co.uk/ATM_cassette_ ... _bars.html

Ok, I knew that I should use 'bill' instead of 'notes' but I don't know why I though that 'notes' would be a better word for that.

Thank you very much.