Inglês: have the world at your feet, do as you please
Exemplos traduzidos com "do as you please"
''The Gators did as they pleased. The offensive and defensive lines dominated.'' [Orlandosentinel.com]
''Os Gators deitaram e rolaram. As linhas ofensivas e defensivas dominadas.''
''Permissive parents do not have a lot of rules or structure within the home. Children do as they please and do not learn to respect authority.'' [The Examiner - USA]
"As crianças deitam e rolam e não aprendem a respeitar a autoridade.''
- Only six months after her debut, this young star of the Royal Ballet already has the world at her feet.
- In those days the band had the world at their feet
- When you’re young, you have the world at your feet.
- If you get this book published the world will be at your feet.
- The Hawks' forward line did as they pleased against an inept defensive unit, which was missing Luke McGuane, Kelvin Moore and Alex Rance.
- Barry Hall did as he pleased against Josh Gibson last night, booting six goals before going off the ground for a rest.