Português: inocentar alguém, incriminar alguém
Inglês: exonerate somebody, clear somebody, frame somebody, incriminate somebody
- He was totally exonerated of any blame. [Ele foi totalmente inocentado de qualquer culpa.]
- Her attorney claims that this new evidence will exonerate the defendant completely. [O advogado dela alega que estas novas provas vão inocentar o réu completamente.]
- She claims that she was framed. [Ela alega que foi incriminada.]
- He claimed that the drugs had been planted to incriminate him. [Ele alegou que as trocas foram colocadas lá para incriminá-lo.]
- After many years in prison, the men were finally cleared of the bombings. [Depois de muitos anos presos, os homens foram finalmente inocentados dos ataques com bombas.]
- The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.[O júri inocentou o réu da acusação.]
- The police report exonerated Lewis from all charges of corruption.
- Needham's lawyers claimed that he had been framed by the police.
- He was careful not to say anything that might incriminate the others.
- The two men were framed for murder.