Correção de texto: Accident with Communication

When we're speaking in English of course we always must take care. Especially if we don't have much experience with English. Once I was having English classes at my school and there just English is allowed, I was in book 2 and my vocabulary was very poor. I remember that we were talking about people in coma and I just wanted to say the word "Sick". Well, guess what I said ? of course, "Dick". Just one student understood that. The teacher explained to everyone " Dick is a masculine organ which men use to pee". Then everybody got in deep laugh and me also couldn't stand with my laughing. It was very fun. Of course we must take to pronounce English sounds, especially if we're talking with a native language, some problems would appear and that would be very embarrassed.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcelo Reis 4480 1 2 96
Pontuação ignorada, rsrs. E questão de estilística também.

When we're speaking in English of course we must always take care. Especially if we don't have much experience with English. Once I was having English classes at my school and there only English is allowed, I was on book 2 and my vocabulary was very poor. I remember that we were talking about people in coma and I just wanted to say the word "Sick". Well, guess what I said ? of course, "Dick". Just one student understood that. The teacher explained to everyone " Dick is a masculine organ which men use to pee". Then everybody burst into laughter and I couldn't help laughing either. It was very fun. Of course we must learn to pronounce English sounds, especially if we're talking with a native speaker, some problems will appear and that would be very embarrassing.
Thanks for your kindness Marcelo. I'm sorry for my situation problems, I'm gonna improve it and I won't ignore it, hugs bro and thanks again.