Correção de texto: Describing a photo

I'm describig this picture:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _beach.jpg

This photo was taken at the beach at sunset, There are many rocks instead of sand and a few puddles. It's a beautiful place. In the centre there is a woman reading a book and wearing a green top. She is sitting on a blue towel and she has a sriped bag by her side. On the right there is a small dog with curly fur.
It's probably a summer afternoon and maybe the womanis on holidays. It seems an isolate place and she might wanted to get some rest and read quietly. Tha atomosphere is calm and casual.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
Hi there:

Minha sugestão:

This photo was taken on the beach at sunset, There are many rocks instead of sand and a few puddles. It's a beautiful place. In the centre there is a woman reading a book and wearing a green top. She is sitting on a blue towel and she has a sriped bag by her side. On the right there is a small dog with curly fur.
It's probably a summer afternoon and maybe the woman is on holidays. It seems an isolate place and she might want to get some rest and read quietly. The atmosphere is calm and casual.

Notes: I found just some typos, maybe the only important thing to mention is the modal might, as well as other modals you cannot use a conjugated verb after that. Remember that the idea of the modal might is probability, Quite common to describe... ;)
I just changed the preposition (first sentence) to avoid repetition, but you can use "at" with similar meaning. As she is quite in front of the sea (we can get that from the photo) "on" can be used.
I see you used British English vocabulary. You did that beautifully. :lol: I mean, your description is really good.
Well done!
:mrgreen:
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684