Correção de texto: My experience on program

In Conexão Mundo 2014, I had the opportunity to live an amazing experience, meet new people, learning a new language with my schoolmates have been wonderful, have so much fun in our Hangouts, play guitar and play games is amazing.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcos 3345 4 17 71
Hello Lucas.

Despite not having experience with text corrections. I believe I might help a little bit.

Conexão Mundo 2014, I had the opportunity to live an amazing experience, meet new people, learning a new language with my schoolmates have been wonderful, have so much fun in our Hangouts, play guitar and play games is amazing.

Small suggestions in order to improve your text:

Through Conexão Mundo 2014 I had the opportunity to live an amazing experience such as meeting new people. Learning a new language with my schoolmates (or classmates if they're in the same class as you) have been (use "was" instead of have been if it's over) wonderful. I had a lot of fun on our Hangouts; playing guitar and playing games was amazing. (I used "was" in this last sentence since it is a past action).

That's all I can do. I'm sure there will be others that might offer some help as well.
Take care! :)