Correção de texto: Série de TV: Narcos

Yesterday I watched the first episode of a serie that I this serie that I thought that would be a great serie since the first time that I heard about: Narcos. And I'm not disappointed. The beginning justify the presence of José Padilha as director; the DEA agent started narrating the story like Cpt. Nascimento in Elite Squad: The Enemy Within. Despite my enthusiasm with the serie, I could see that my girlfriend, watching with me, wasn't liking it; I was seeing even before she had told me. So, I suggested that we should watch another thing and later I would return watching Narcos. However, she insisted to continue as I liked it. Then, Wagner Moura started acting and I could see that she wasn't bored anymore. Of course, the guy is brillant, even if I'm biased to say this since I really like the Moura's works. Anyway, I hope so much about this serie and I wish all luck to Wagner Moura acting as Pablo Escobar.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcelo Reis 4480 1 2 96
Sugestão:

Yesterday I watched the first episode of a TV series that I this serie that I thought that would be a great series since the first time that I heard about it: Narcos. And I'm not disappointed. The beginning justifies the presence of José Padilha as the director; the DEA agent started narrating the story like Cpt. Nascimento in Elite Squad: The Enemy Within. Despite my enthusiasm with the series, I could see that my girlfriend, watching with me, wasn't enjoying it; I was watching it even before she had told me. So, I suggested that we should watch another thing and later I would return to watch Narcos. However, she insisted to continue as I liked it*. Then, Wagner Moura started acting and I could see that she wasn't bored anymore. Of course, the guy is brilliant, even if I'm biased to say this since I really like his works. Anyway, I have high hopes about this show and I wish all luck to Wagner Moura acting as Pablo Escobar.

*Você quis dizer "à medida que eu gostava" ou "porque eu gostei"?