Correção de texto: Study habits

Study habits

There are a lot of tips that help students to have a greater learning performance. In my opinion, three are essential: (1) take a look on the subject before the class, it will help you to follow the teacher reasoning; (2) make notes during the class, it will help you to remember some details that are not in the textbooks; and (3) review the lesson after the class, it will help you to fix the recently acquired knowledge.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
At first it seems okay. Just some quick tips of mine. To avoid repeating "it will help you" so much, you could redo it to:

There are a lot of tips that help students to have a greater learning performance. In my opinion, three are essential:
(1) take a look on the subject before the class, to help to follow the teacher reasoning (at the class);
(2) make notes during the class, note-taking is helpful to remember some details that are not in the textbooks; and
(3) review the lesson after the class, in order to fix the recently acquired knowledge.

By the way, congrats on your piece of text, your writing level is very good right now!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!