Correção de Texto [en>en] - "Tattoo"

Hello folks,
Someone could help me with this composition that I wrote!

Tattoo has been practiced for centuries worldwide. It’s a marking made into the dermis layer of the skin, a type of decorative body modification. Tattooing was widespread among some tribal groups in the world, like tribal groups of Taiwan, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe and mostly among Polynesian people. This art used to be use on rites of passage and spiritual devotion. Unfortunately nowadays some people get tattoo without reasons, just because it seems cool, but there are lots of people that get tattooed for sentimental, religious and magical reasons.
I’d like to get a tattoo, but the decision about which picture tattoo on my skin is very difficult. I think that I need be sure about my beliefs and my opinions about some things to get a tattoo. Because it’s a huge decision, once tattooed ever tattooed. Of course that today we have some options to erase a tattoo, but it’s a painful and expensive treatment. Is better wait the right time, when you’re sure about the tattoo that you want, than do it very early and repent yourself after.
Even today, once in a while I hear some people say bad things about tattoo and tattooed people. The tattooed people have difficulties to get a job, for example and depends the place, they are “discriminated”. Of course that today this discrimination is lesser than 20 or 30 years ago but it exist and it’s not cool. I disagree with the discriminators and with the people who have tattoos on head, face or even demoniac pictures tattooed on their bodies. In this point I’m prejudiced. But my preconception don’t matter, what matter is that I respect their opinions and choices.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Good article...

Tattoo has been practiced for centuries worldwide. It’s a marking made into the dermis layer of the skin, a type of decorative body modification. Tattooing was widespread among some tribal groups in the world, like tribal groups of Taiwan, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe and mostly among Polynesian people. This art used to be use on rites of passage and spiritual devotion. Unfortunately nowadays some people makes tattoo without reasons, just because it seems cool, but there are lots of people that get tattooed for sentimental, religious and magical reasons.
I’d like to make a tattoo, but the hard decision is, what picture tattoo on my skin is very difficult. I think that I need be sure about my beliefs and my opinions about some things to make a tattoo. Because it’s a huge decision, once tattooed ever tattooed. Of course, that today we have some ways to erase a tattoo, but it’s a painful and expensive treatment. My advice is, would be better wait the right time, when you’re sure about the tattoo that you want to make, than do it very early and repent yourself after.
Even today, once in a while I hear some people say bad things about tattoo and tattooed people. The tattooed people have difficulties to get a job, for example and depends on the place, they are “discriminated”. Of course, that today this discrimination is lesser than 20 or 30 years ago but it exists and it’s not cool. I disagree with the discriminators and with the people who have tattoos on head, face or even demoniac pictures tattooed on their bodies. In this point of view I’m prejudiced. But my preconception don’t matter, what matter is that I respect their opinions and choices.

Legenda...

As palavras/letras em negrito eu substitui por outras que soem melhor, ou acrescentei, fiz correções...

As em itálico são as que poderiam não estar aí, para não deixar o testo muito repetitivo...

Ali em onde era "which picture" eu coloquei "what" picture pois o "which" é usado quando você já tem as duas opções.. exemplo: "Which picture do you prefer? Roses or Tulips?" qndo vc cita as opções vc usa o "which" mas mesmo vc tendo opções, se vc nao citar, vc usa o "what"

outro exemplo

"What city do you come from?" existe vaarias cidades, mas como vc nao cita as opções, vc usa o "what"

entendeu?
Outra correção seria no trecho "I’d like to make a tattoo, but the hard decision is, what picture tattoo on my skin is very difficult

Retirar o "is very difficult" ja que eu adicionei o "hard decision" anteriormente.