Correção para Alexandre Batista C: Personal presentation

Alexandre Batista C
Hi,

My name is Alexandre Passos and I've been working for ABC
as technnical consultant since 2008.We are based in São Paulo and the staff works
At our headquarter and several sales offices over country.

I belong to service operation team,wich is responsible for support the customers operations.
Once I've started working there, we decrease the time to solve issues by 30%.

Previously, I've worked as a technnical consultant as XLZ, where I had an great feedback from the
Leaders and others colleagues.

I believe that dealing with differents customer over country led me to be a better customer-oriented professional.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
1 resposta

Donay Mendonça 60515 21 100 1464
Sugestões de correção:
My name is Alexandre Passos and I've been working for ABC as a technnical consultant since 2008. We are based in São Paulo and the staff works at our headquarters and several sales offices across the country.

I am in the service operation team, which is responsible for supporting customer operations.
Since I started working there, we've decreased the time necessary to solve issues by 30%.

Previously, I worked as a technnical consultant at XLZ, where I had great feedback from the leaders and other colleagues.

I believe that dealing with different customers across the country helped me become a better customer-oriented professional.
Bons estudos.