1. He's going to work on his physical fitness (though I think there's nothing to improve there
2. Yes, yesterday after defeating Ivory Coast 3-1.
3. Kaká did.
4. Dunga does. And I totally agree with him, it was UNFAIR. But I was reading today that the two last red cards Brazil was given during World Cups were in 1994 (4th title - poor Leo) and 2002 (5th title). So let's hope we'll win the third consecutive Cup after a red card.
1. expulsão / he was fouled: cometeram uma falta em cima dele
2. permitir / passam sem punição
1. Well, I think it is not explicit in the text
. To be honest, by reading this, it seems he didn't care about the dismissal at all. But, among the ones who watched the game, some may say he was not, once he did not say anything, and some may say he did not say anything just because he was very very very mad.
posso corrigir o Dunga?
It was a totally unjustified dismissal of Kaka. --> Kaka's dismissal was totally unjustified
(fica mais bonito, não?)
(pelo menos aqui eu posso corrigir ele, rs!)
p.s.1: very nice exercise
p.s.2: I liked the word "glimpses" (referring to Kaka's performance and comparing to how it was in 2007)