How do you react when there's a big problem in your life?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: How do you react when there's a big problem in your life?

- I get depressed;
- I try to solve it soon;
- I try to understand the meaning of it.

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I feel relaxed, because I've learnt that almost 75% (3 out of 4) of our problems are make you worried when in fact they're not a real problem!

Think about it!
Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
This isn't a formula but it's quite helpuful to me when I've got a big problem.
First I pray to Jesus then I put a Jack Johnson cd on, then it comes the time to do some thinking.
I try to relax although be very difficult in these moments. I ask for God blesses me and everybody who has problems like me.
I really enjoy the way how Gabi solve her problems^^

But I usually solve my problems thinking about and idealizing if they are really importants, so i can imaginate if they will interfere directly in my life.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I get too nervous and extressed... I'm not good to deal with those situations
I try to calm down and solve it in a better way . I try to figure out why this problem happened and if I did something that created this problem.
I would take a deep breath and try to calm down. Afterwards, I would try to find out the best solution for that.
ailime escreveu:I would take a deep breath and try to calm down. Afterwards, I would try to find out the best solution for that.

Ailime,

Please consider adding "problem" after ... solution for that. e.g. ... solution for that problem.

Otherwise excellent grammar, contex, and construction.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Bill,

Thank you very much.
Regards,