Michael Moore's Interview

Avatar do usuário Tiago Tafari Catelam 95 1
I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_QoffvYQpw and there are some things I didn't understand. Could you help me out? I know it seems like to much, but there are just some words here and there. Please, help me!!!! ;)

These are the parts I didn't get it:

00:08 --> (...) talking with _____ ____ ________.

00:15 --> (...) his latest is SICKO, _____ his first live interview (...)

01:10 --> Even Fox News said it was brilliant and _______. Now, Michael, the ___ ____ still hates you, don't _____?

01:41 --> (...) one of them started ____ up.

02:25 --> And because they have to maximize profits for their ______.

02:35 --> (...) kicking them off the _____, not paying doctors (...)

03:31 --> But I think this movie will ____ people to this cause.

04:27 --> And them of course Fahrenheit, where I ____ ____ _____ and suggested that maybe we were (...)

04:45 --> So I'm hopping with this movie that maybe I can ___ ___ a break and people will not just ___ ____ so quickly.

05:25 --> And that has to be removed, __ ___ ____ profits, making insurances companies.

07:17 --> Specially, I would say that to guys like me from the middle west, you know, we never gonna go on a ______ or join _____ ___ class or whatever (...)

07:37 --> (...) when you _____ the heath care system in this country.

07:57 --> I know you follow the _____ ___ very carefully, do you have a candidate picked out for 2008?

08:15 --> Michael, I'm not gonna do it, I'm sorry! I smoked to much ____ ___ I could never get elected!

08:50 --> (...) he was out there on a _____ saying those things (...)

09:08 --> Michael I know you had a lot of choices to do your first interview after 2 and a half years, I really appreciate that you choose us, I think that make us quite statement. (IS THAT IT?????)

09:19 --> Thank you for your show, what you've done and you've got us all thinking about ____ _______.

09:23 --> You are _____, ___ ____ ___ people and we love it.

Thank you very much indeed!
Video no longer available due to copyright claim.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
jmsilv escreveu:Video no longer available due to copyright claim.

Caramba, não acredito que tiraram esse vídeo do ar! E pelo jeito não foi o único de Michae Moore que tiraram ... Vou tentar achar ele novamente, em outro lugar.

Mas obrigado por pelo menos visitar este tópico e me dar algum feedback. Assim que eu encontrar esse vídeo novamente, posto aqui.
I found another link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F57JcaB ... A6&index=0

Thank you in advance! ;)
I got them all, so enjoy.

00:08 --> (...) talking with Congressman Ron Paul...

00:15 --> (...) his latest is SICKO, appearing in his first live interview (...)

01:10 --> Even Fox News said it was brilliant and uplifting . Now, Michael, the right wing still hates you, don't they?

01:41 --> (...) one of them started tearing up.

02:25 --> And because they have to maximize profits for their shareholders.

02:35 --> (...) kicking them off the rules , not paying doctors (.claims that are sent in..)

03:31 --> But I think this movie will rally people to this cause.

04:27 --> And then of course Fahrenheit, we went out on a limb and suggested that maybe we were (...)

04:45 --> So I'm hoping with this movie that maybe I can catch a break and people will not just leap on me so quickly.

05:25 --> And that has to be removed, we gotta get rid of these profit-making insurance companies.

07:17 --> Specially, I would say that guys like me from the midwest, you know, we're never gonna go on a diet or join aerobics class or whatever (...)

07:37 --> (...) when you enter the heath care system in this country.

07:57 --> I know you follow the race very carefully, do you have a candidate picked out for 2008?

08:15 --> Michael, I'm not gonna do it, I'm sorry! I smoked too much dope I could never get elected!

08:50 --> (...) he was out there on the limb saying those things (...)

09:08 --> Michael I know you had a lot of choices to do your first interview after 2 and a half years, I really appreciate that you chose us, I think that makes quite a statement.
09:19 --> Thank you for your show, what you've done and you've got us all thinking about the issues__.

09:23 --> You are a true tribune of the people and we love you.
Wow!!!!!

I don't even know how to thank you jmsilv!!!

Thank you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You're welcome, Tiago. If you want to subtitle this interview, I can teach you. Just get in touch with me.