Mitt wins; Pinocchio loses

Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9900 2 17 177
If you have an interest in US politics, read the article at http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/ ... in-debate/ and then look at the comments section for the following joke, from:

"Askia Muhammad · Washington, District of Columbia [... :]

"Snow White, Superman and Pinocchio are walking along. They see a sign: "Contest for World's Most Beautiful Woman." Snow White goes in, later comes out smiling, wearing a crown. They walk along and see another sign: "Contest for World's Strongest Man." Superman goes in, later comes out smiling, wearing the belt. They walk along and see a sign: "Contest for World's Greatest Liar." Pinocchio goes in, later comes out with his head down crying. "Who the hell is Mitt Romney?" Pinocchio sobs."
Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22565 8 59 566
Mitt wins; Pinocchio loses

Unfortunately, there are so many names that, instead of Mitt, could be in the title of this topic. It reminds me of the brazilian ex-president who claims he never knew of the "mensalão" episode during his term...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12280 1 21 206
Lula, indeed, knew of or actively participaded in the "Mensalão" scam as the main orchestrator of it, a fact he will forever deny. As the media attempts to shove the "Mensalão" down our throats, I have today decided to vote null again. (Mayor after mayor came but none of them cleaned up Recife's stinking open-sewage channels nor did they fill up the city's potholes, to make a long story short.)
I'd like to add that when FHC(Fernando Henrique Cardoso) and his minions were in power, "Cachoeira" became the biggest "Mafioso" in Brazil and he certainly helped many people never mentioned(protected) by Globo, Serra, for example, to live on public money.