Good evening, my friend.
Sua esposa é linda. Você não a merece.
Your wife is pretty. You do not deserve her.
It is possible to use the pronoun itto refer to people, but only:
A) If the gender of someone or a baby is unknown:
- Someone is in front of the door. It is knocking it now.
- What are they going to call it if it is a boy?
B) To identify someone:
- Guess what? It is Jenny here. Could I speak to John please?
I hope I've helped you.
(1) Pearson Education. Longman Dictionary. 2004.
(2) MURPHY, Raymond. English Grammar in Use. 3rd Edition. Cambridge. 2016.